Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General St.Patrick's Day Event -update 2021 Discussion

St.Patrick's Day is coming update 17.March.2021 in all platform.
St.Patricks Day is coming.jpg

Mine updated as well but cannot find any visible changes. My back line is still broken and rockets still disappear through buildings and runways. Green launches engine stops before even leaving the screen. Red Sparrow S2 still only have half skins. No clue what is changed.
Airport City_2021-03-18-22-30-07.jpg

Last edited:
Well aren’t you lucky. In iOS it ISNT.

View attachment 50131
As @TimP said my screenshot was about the bug for the launch under the buildings.
Also there is no problem with the buildings in windows it was there before but now its fixed.
The problem from Gi they have to explain what all the details have fixed in this update i dont like their way to keep everything for the players to find out.

As @TimP said my screenshot was about the bug for the launch under the buildings.
Also there is no problem with the buildings in windows it was there before but now its fixed.
The problem from Gi they have to explain what all the details have fixed in this update i dont like their way to keep everything for the players to find out.
I have never made a single comment about space launches. I don’t care if they take off behind buildings as long as they take off. Why did you reply to me? The only thing I have EVER commented on is the inability to build on last line of land which Husam, by tagging me and telling me it works, was saying. Look at the message sent before you tag!!!!!!!!!!!

iOS you still cannot build on the last line. If other can, excellent, lucky for them. Go and have a party. iOS cant.

Top Bottom