Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

special offer?

I got the recent 7 cash after contacting Natalia Smirnova then tellling her it was too late to download via Airport City. She is helpful. I never got the cash for the Rule the Kingdom Download yet there was another game I double collected for. I collected then complained I hadn't received for a "recent" download and got another 5 cash. I'm about even and I think Natalia is more helpful than the others.

after contact the support, I did what they say. But... my tablet crashed, and now i must starting over the game for the third time.
first: level 23
secend level 19
now i'm at level 8
(first time crash after instal mystry manor, second time crash after install gone fishing)
anyone with the same problems?

i said to the support that I stop with playing airport city but... its too much fun... [background=rgb(238, 238, 238)] [/background][background=rgb(238, 238, 238)] addiction[/background]

[background=rgb(238, 238, 238)]PLEASE ADD ME TO GET QUICK CASH[/background]

Top Bottom