Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

special offer?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
installed and got the 7 green cash.. :)

got similar offer for the mystery manor.. installed the game but didn't get the promised 5 green cash..

dunno why i didnt get it then nor why i got it today.. pure luck i guess..

Got no cash and sent support an email, Then downloaded fishing game as someone told me that worked- we were directed to the paradise island game by mistake. Still hasnt worked but hoping support will come good.

Today at noon I run rule the kingdom game and I got special ofer 7cristals for instaling fishing game.
I accepted and I was sent to play shop for free download. I have downloaded and run game.
during starting game I switch to rule the kingdom game but shop opened. I left it and reten to the game
I got cristals. then i uninstaled fishing game.
after 7 hours (few minutes ago) I run airport city game and I have got 7 greens :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
Usually they want you to play the new game for a bit (level up once or twice) before exiting and going back to Airport City. I got the popup for Gone fishing, but was sent to Paradise Island instead. Does anyone know if the green cash thing works if I just download manually?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
The email response from GI support:

Natalia Smirnova, Jul 13 10:35 (MSK):
Thank you for getting back to me!
The way out I can suggest is to download Gone Fishing through Google Play manually and let me know of the result so I can keep processing the issue. As for "usernames" in your friends list, the problem was caused by issues on the server and will be fixed soon.
Looking forward to your reply!

Your Support team,
Natalia Smirnova

I've downloaded the GF but still didn't get the notes.. I will keep emailing her/GI support until I get the reward :p

I've also emailed support. This is the 3rd offer of Green Cash to try a new game that I've installed and not received anything. Also I paid for Green Cash once and didn't receive it until I went through several emails to support.

I'm starting to think that they know damn well 80% or more people are too lazy to go through the support email hassel, so they make all these offers, with no intention of fullfilling them, unless people go through the work of emailing them several times.

Top Bottom