Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special Gift for Windows Players

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am on Android. I saw the dino pop up but when i clicked on it nothing happened. I closed the game and reopened several times and i saw the dino each but nothing happened when i clicked
On android i got 10 greenies immediatelly, after Dino appears... On iPad, i clicked several times, then I got greenies :greedy::hungry:

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Drat. I saw the Dino pop up advert three times and I clicked to dismiss it immediately without reading.
Now I realize I should have clicked it has not come back!
I clicked it on my iPhone game and got the 10 greenies.
The code does not seem to work for IOS.
That will teach me to read pop ups a bit more closely in future.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This did not work on my experiment Android game. This game was installed using the latest and greatest version. Logged out and restarted the game 3 times with good internet connection. Clicked on dino, entered the code, none worked. Maybe it's just for Windows.

This did not work on my experiment Android game. This game was installed using the latest and greatest version. Logged out and restarted the game 3 times with good internet connection. Clicked on dino, entered the code, none worked. Maybe it's just for Windows.

Diwata,

It worked even for games that have not been updated (iOS and Android).
However, it did not work for one of my games.

Top Bottom