Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spare Spaceport

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
As usual, FB got the 1st update. Here are the details. There are 5 new space collections. Launch pad 1, Green Launch, now rewards a map chest for 1st place. You must complete these map flights for the drops for these 5 new collections. Here are the 5 new collections.....

q2l8sfK.png

Each turned in collection rewards a collectable item. Get all 5 collectable items from each collection and you can turn it in for a QL. Once you turn in 3 complete sets then you get rewarded the abandoned space port.

79FwpCf.png

The spaceport is a pretty worthless building and only yields minimal coins. Not much of a reward considering all the work that is going to go into getting all of the drops.

lajcFv1.png

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
I don't know yet. Everyone is asking that question and no one has an answer. Will report back if I find out.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Cool, when i am finally 3-stars with Green on my both games, GI decided with maps on greens's first place... :blackeye: :wideyed:

And it is good i am stil in changing of new planes... To have Falcons and sell them to buy Turbo-prop.... :bag: :shifty:

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
Do you guys still not have a reserve hangar for android & IOS players? On the facebook game you are allowed to own 22 airplanes at a time with the fully upgraded reserve hangar.

Do you guys still not have a reserve hangar for android & IOS players? On the facebook game you are allowed to own 22 airplanes at a time with the fully upgraded reserve hangar.

Unfortunately we do not yet have a reserve hanger. That is probably the BIGGEST update that I am hoping for.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
As usual, FB got the 1st update. Here are the details. There are 5 new space collections. Launch pad 1, Green Launch, now rewards a map chest for 1st place. You must complete these map flights for the drops for these 5 new collections. Here are the 5 new collections.....

q2l8sfK.png

Each turned in collection rewards a collectable item. Get all 5 collectable items from each collection and you can turn it in for a QL. Once you turn in 3 complete sets then you get rewarded the abandoned space port.

79FwpCf.png

The spaceport is a pretty worthless building and only yields minimal coins. Not much of a reward considering all the work that is going to go into getting all of the drops.

lajcFv1.png
It's interesting that this abandoned spaceport is actually the Unisphere and the New York State Pavillion from the 1964-65 New York Worlds Fair!

Top Bottom