Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch flight number 22 has been opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 new account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

Usual launch rules apply - all places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used if you wish to do so.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello and welcome on board - I did a very foolish thing this morning - without stoppping to think I joined a red launch - so I will miss out on this one - no one but myself to blame for not realising today's date.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Whoops!!! :oops:
Was rushing out the door and hit the 40 pointer. :asshat: :wtf:
Will be out for a while so I just won't add anymore to this launch.

Not too worry, these things do happen, very easy to miss-click, I've come very close myself on a number of occasions.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Well, there goes the last Airport City certainty...;)

Since I'm not able to join in the launch, because of a moment of brainlessness on my part, could I ask you to make a note of all flyers taking part (normally 9-11 flyers) and their resource investment amounts. I will need to update the Flyers League Table afterwards. I'm not able to look at the data because of my blunder. I have all the other information to hand, from previous flights, e.g. coins, experience and rewards chest's for each flyer taking part based on their final position - from 1st place flyer through to last place flyer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Since I'm not able to join in the launch, because of a moment of brainlessness on my part, could I ask you to make a note of all flyers taking part (normally 9-11 flyers) and their resource investment amounts. I will need to update the Flyers League Table afterwards. I'm not able to look at the data because of my blunder. I have all the other information to hand, from previous flights, e.g. coins, experience and rewards chest's for each flyer taking part based on their final position - from 1st place flyer through to last place flyer.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I can do that as well.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins