Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch flight number 21 has been opened by @Harcourt (Harc support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full. The usual launch rules apply - all the places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used if you wish to do so.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Welcome on board - six flyers in just 11 minutes - that's got to be a record

Regards
Captsain WH Rollins

Welcome on board - six flyers in just 11 minutes - that's got to be a record

Regards
Captsain WH Rollins

Indeed I have noticed how they rush to join after looking at Harcourt's clean well maintained launch pad.
They look at my dirty dilapidated launch pad and look for alternative transportation. Perhaps I should
fire the entire maintenance department. :eek:

Joined and accidentally put in too many points. I think I'll go hide now... :banghead::oops::eek::arghh::sorry:
You should go hang your head in shame! - no, for just 40 by mistake we can forgive, I think we have all done it once. It is when someone puts several hundred in and launches it that we get mad and look for revenge!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Reporting for duty as #14.

I'll add another 24 in two hours, if I have a chance (which I doubt).

Nice to see the QL, as well. Do some of you all just buy them, that you can sprinkle them so freely?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have just finished watching the live football on the BBC, thought I'd just check in before going to bed. Pleased to see so many flyers have joined in this green launch - my thanks to @Harcourt for the flux capacitor.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

You should go hang your head in shame! - no, for just 40 by mistake we can forgive, I think we have all done it once. It is when someone puts several hundred in and launches it that we get mad and look for revenge!!!
Glad to know I won't be hunted down! :eek: I promise to be more careful in the future. I was just so excited to finally be able to join again and clicked too fast.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

@gorrion - @Wired Parrott - @porvillewright - @Phil G - @Wasted Eagle - @Mike47 -
@ItsRalphy - @wydaho - @Harcourt - @Brycei - @cats are awesome - @jimstreet

My thanks to all of you flyers for taking part in the 21st green launch in this series of flights, another really successful flight. My thanks also to Harcourt for using a QL - the launch lasted 2.5 hours. I will update and post the Flyers League Table this weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom