Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Couldn't find it, so I opened my own. :cry:

Sorry of read you were not part of the launch, do not know why this happened, since you were part of last weeks launch there should not have been a problem joining - its really annoying when this sort of thing happens.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

@Phil G - @Wasted Eagle - @Mike47 - @gorrion - @ItsRalphy - @Wired Parrott - @Harcourt - @porvillewright - @Radu81 - @crescent moon

I just want to express my thanks to all of you for taking part in launch number 20, another really successful flight. My thanks also to Radu81 and Crescent Moon for using 4 QL's - the launch lasted a matter of a few seconds. I would love to have a supply of QL's - it would help speed-up the collection of coins and reward chest's.

I will update and post the Flyers League Table this weekend.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sorry of read you were not part of the launch, do not know why this happened, since you were part of last weeks launch there should not have been a problem joining - its really annoying when this sort of thing happens.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
True, but didn't @Wired Parrott say he was going to open a new support account? Could be why I didn't see it.

True, but didn't @Wired Parrott say he was going to open a new support account? Could be why I didn't see it.

Yes I did in fact make a new support account. Unless I somehow missed your name you were not on my original support accounts
neighbor list. So when I created the new account I sent out invites to everyone who was previously on my neighbors list which either
you were not on or I missed. I will be sending you an invite today the in game name is : WP2 new

Yes I did in fact make a new support account. Unless I somehow missed your name you were not on my original support accounts
neighbor list. So when I created the new account I sent out invites to everyone who was previously on my neighbors list which either
you were not on or I missed. I will be sending you an invite today the in game name is : WP2 new
Great. Should I delete the old one?

Top Bottom