Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch number twenty has been opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 new account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

The usual launch rules apply - all the places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used if you wish to do so.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch number twenty has been opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 new account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

The usual launch rules apply - all the places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used if you wish to do so.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
on board as usual hi everyone ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Arghh forgot it was Friday again - worse still I started a red launch with QL just before and looks like my first and only QL is not going to be as useful as it would be any other day.

Top Bottom