Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceship Launch Using Up Smaller Resource Items LAUNCHED

Spaceship Launch: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

This 35th group Blue launch has been opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 No Event Account)

All places are available using only the following four small resources -
Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

The maximum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used.

You may need to visit a neighbour to force the Launch to appear.

im in hello guys, this is warning to all of you there is a update. I have just updated and all my gifts have changed, i have kept my F20 THANK GOODNESS. However Ralphy, sorry i lost the lamina tor but please keep the saws coming. So be warned you may lose your F20. also i have lost all my last incoming gifts that i was going to send back tmr i will send out the saws to all of you no worries

im in hello guys, this is warning to all of you there is a update. I have just updated and all my gifts have changed, i have kept my F20 THANK GOODNESS. However Ralphy, sorry i lost the lamina tor but please keep the saws coming. So be warned you may lose your F20. also i have lost all my last incoming gifts that i was going to send back tmr i will send out the saws to all of you no worries
Oh no - I have just identified 7 neighbours who can send various level 10 things as well!

Top Bottom