Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Shuttle launches

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Do me a favor, don't help unless i ask for it or you have asked me.

I hate that GI has left the stupid launches open like that, but it is what it is and they aren't changing anything, so i ask that you fine folks don't add to my launches unless you've spoken to me about it first please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Yeah, i know, and i apologize. I was very upset last night to find that someone i've seen on these boards added just enough points to my launch to secure 1st.

I check this site every single day. It's pretty much part of my daily routine, so i don't miss messages or if i've been linked in a post. It wouldn't be that difficult to ask about joining and taking a launch that someone is working on. If you're worried about not getting a response quick enough to be part of the launch, then don't join the launch.

I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Yeah, i know, and i apologize. I was very upset last night to find that someone i've seen on these boards added just enough points to my launch to secure 1st.

I check this site every single day. It's pretty much part of my daily routine, so i don't miss messages or if i've been linked in a post. It wouldn't be that difficult to ask about joining and taking a launch that someone is working on. If you're worried about not getting a response quick enough to be part of the launch, then don't join the launch.
One bad day - what you need to do is two things. #1 post on the daily thread android & ipad that your launch was Hijacked ! And post the game name of the hijacker.
#2 delete the neighbor from your list!
Hope this helps ! Bill

I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
billsnj - I looked, it's not even one of my neighbors that did it. They joined through a neighbor of mine. At this point i don't want to throw anyone's name out there as i don't really think they did it maliciously, they were just playing the game as it is allowed to be played.

I've said my peace on this. I apologize if i offended or upset anyone with this, and also for not posting in the proper forum. I hope i have not sullied my rep around here too much with my complaints.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - I looked, it's not even one of my neighbors that did it. They joined through a neighbor of mine. At this point i don't want to throw anyone's name out there as i don't really think they did it maliciously, they were just playing the game as it is allowed to be played.

I've said my peace on this. I apologize if i offended or upset anyone with this, and also for not posting in the proper forum. I hope i have sullied my rep around here too much with my complaints.
You might be right. It's very are that a forum member old hijack. But it did happen to me once. BTW I have no idea when started letting non-neighbor join a launch via a neighbor. Must be another GI glitch! Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
You might be right. It's very are that a forum member old hijack. But it did happen to me once. BTW I have no idea when started letting non-neighbor join a launch via a neighbor. Must be another GI glitch! Bill

I wonder, if i remove a neighbor from my list, does it remove me from their list?

If not, it could be that this was: an old, previously removed neighbor of mine that joined this launch.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Jpjpjp2 is a neighbor of @Lax-2 but Lax-2 is not a neighbor of Jpjpjp2. something went wrong around the invite/acceptance. He can even visit me...
That could also be a possibility.

Top Bottom