Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Space Launch

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjxengk
Username
Romeo
I dont know how this thing works but i wanna launch a space program
I'm told i need friends for paricipation so ''friends please''

I'll give you a bit of a run down of what is needed to complete a space launch. First you do not need friends to complete a launch it is just helpful to accumulate the points needed to launch. If you want friends from here to help you launch the first step would be to post in the "Windows PC - Airport City Item Trading" section of the forum. It is best to use friends from there to trade needed items and accomplish space launches. Ask players there to add your friend code or alternately you can add theirs to your game. If you do add players it is always a good idea to tag or message the player so they know to look for your invite. To do that just add the @ symbol before their forum name like this @ChmbRonel.

As far as the actual steps to take for the launch the following thread has all the necessary information to get you on your way. :cool:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

Top Bottom