Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afhuyqy
Username
mikket
I have just completed my cosmic fuel station, mission control centre and launch pad.

I have read a lot of threads about spaceships taking 9999 days. How does this launch work and how do i know if it is not bugged? I see i need 1600 points to launch it.... How can friends help me?

I just got my account restored by the GI support after a mystic reset bringing me to level 1, so i lost all my friends also.

Could anybody tell me how this spacelaunch exactly works?

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
First a word of advice: unless you have the 1600 points on your own (see below if you want to know how you can calculate that), it's better to just to wait to have (at least a couple) of friends you can invite for the launch or that they can invite you for a launch.

The Launch is pretty simple: click on the Launch Pad and start one by clicking Complete! Of course, you need to have at least one of each item by completing at least one of each Collection: Running Wild for Threadmill, Astronaut Outfit for Space Suit, Zero Gravity Lunch for Field Ration and Expirements in Space for Lab Notebook.

Then you need to start a Space Program. You could also join one, but without Neighbours, that shouldn't be possible, since no one can invite you.

After that comes the tricky part :) You can add items to your Spaceship Launch sequence as follows (the cost if only mentioned in case you want to buy items):
- Liquid Fuel: can be added every 10 minutes, cost: 100 Coins, adds 2 Points
- Small Fuel Thank: can be added every 30 minutes, cost: 300 Coins, adds 6 Points
- Additional Stabilizer: can be added every 2 hours, cost: unknown to me, adds 12 Points
- Explosive Bolt: can be added every 4 hours, cost: unknown to me, adds 24 Points
- Solid Fuel: can be added every 2 hours, cost: 1 Green, adds 12 Points
- Large Fuel Tank: can be added every 90 seconds, cost: 1 Green, adds 40 Points
- Main Stabilizer: no idea for time, cost: 3 Greens, adds 120 Points
- Powerful Explosive Bolt: can be added every 30 seconds, cost: 9 Greens, adds 360 Points
Check your store to know how much items you have, then you can calculate how many points you already will be able to collect on your own.

I'm not sure if there is a way to avoid the bug of the clock, I have had no problems in the three launches I performed so far.

If anyone can add to my "unknowns" or correct me if I'm wrong, let me know!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
- Main Stabilizer: no idea for time, cost: 3 Greens, adds 120 Points
If I remember correctly it's a minute, and it fits the pattern to so it probably is. Think the worst part of the launch is checking what items you've got beforehand, takes so long to get to the end of the list! The bug seems to be intermittent, thankfully I've not come across, but I think some people have managed to launch a couple of times and then on their next launch it's bugged out. Could be wrong but I'm sure I read that in the forum somewhere

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
After that comes the tricky part :) You can add items to your Spaceship Launch sequence as follows (the cost if only mentioned in case you want to buy items):
- Liquid Fuel: can be added every 10 minutes, cost: 100 Coins, adds 2 Points
- Small Fuel Thank: can be added every 30 minutes, cost: 300 Coins, adds 6 Points
- Additional Stabilizer: can be added every 2 hours, cost: unknown to me, adds 12 Points
- Explosive Bolt: can be added every 4 hours, cost: unknown to me, adds 24 Points
- Solid Fuel: can be added every 2 hours, cost: 1 Green, adds 12 Points
- Large Fuel Tank: can be added every 90 seconds, cost: 1 Green, adds 40 Points
- Main Stabilizer: can be added every 60 sec, cost: 3 Greens, adds 120 Points
- Powerful Explosive Bolt: can be added every 30 seconds, cost: 9 Greens, adds 360 Points

Anybody know the cost of the two unknowns above?

Top Bottom