Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

space launch reward chests missing !!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Since the last iOS update, any successful space shuttle return, while it shows that it drops the chests I.e. Master of the Universe, the chests themselves do not appear in the inventory!!! I submitted a ticked with GI but i am not sure if anyone else experienced this problem???

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Since the last iOS update, any successful space shuttle return, while it shows that it drops the chests I.e. Master of the Universe, the chests themselves do not appear in the inventory!!! I submitted a ticked with GI but i am not sure if anyone else experienced this problem???
It's a bug - it happens when you press the shuttle too early (while it is still rolling on runway). Wait until it is fully stop and then press only once (it could look like you didn't press anything as it has some delay).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
It's a bug - it happens when you press the shuttle too early (while it is still rolling on runway). Wait until it is fully stop and then press only once (it could look like you didn't press anything as it has some delay).

Nope, I don't think it's a "tap too fast" bug. I pretty much did what I always do. Land the shuttle, and wait for 30s to 1m until I actually tap it. And it ONLY started after last update for iOS. NONE of the chests are showing up in my inventory.

Any other iOS players experienced this?

Top Bottom