Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Flight Newb

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au06nmk
Username
Bobby:Item_I_Need
Hi guys, I've tried to read on the wiki about the space flights. I am still a newb at this game really, only lvl 25 atm. I am wondering if someone can take a few sentences to tell me the exact details about how space flight in the game works. I'm almost done pre-reqs to start and didn't want to waste resources, etc, not knowing the ins and outs from people who know whats up. Anyone willing to give some detailed explanation about the games space race, that would be greatly appreciated.

You should search it here .. in the forum.
The first stop should at the very top of this Airport City Guides thread
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/per-aspera-ad-astra-space-race-spaceship-launch.2460/

There are no space race. Unless you want to compete in Top100.
The space launch is about collaboration. If you do it right a lot of people will help you.

For first timer I suggest don't make your own launch.
Join one of your neighbours instead to get the hang of it.

After you have enough fuel rockets and experience try to make a launch of your own.
But remember, you always have to have enough fuel rockets to finish it your own.
For Green Apogee is 1600 points.
You cannot rely on somebody else unless you have arrangement with somebody.
If the counter reach zero and the points accumulated in your launch haven't reach 1600, your launch will failed.

And you have to put more than half of the require points to avoid hijacking.

Top Bottom