Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Soul Net - not working?

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
i don't want this to get lost in the other thread about the event itself as I think it is worthy of its own thread...

I used a Soul Net bonus, that in prior years, would immediately change the ghost around my airport to Black Wraiths. It lasts six minutes is all. When I used the Soul Net...nothing happened. No Black Wraiths appeared on my iOS Airport.

How it worked last year was...I would make sure I had at least six aerosols, then activate the Soul Net to "attract" Black Wraiths. That did not happen today. Nada...no Black Wraiths appeared during the six minutes, even when I had cleared all the ghosts. Only ghosts spawned.

Not sure if this is a "bug", or some intended "balance" of the game. Hoping other iOS users will comment on their success, or lack thereof, using the Soul Net bonus.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
i don't want this to get lost in the other thread about the event itself as I think it is worthy of its own thread...

I used a Soul Net bonus, that in prior years, would immediately change the ghost around my airport to Black Wraiths. It lasts six minutes is all. When I used the Soul Net...nothing happened. No Black Wraiths appeared on my iOS Airport.

How it worked last year was...I would make sure I had at least six aerosols, then activate the Soul Net to "attract" Black Wraiths. That did not happen today. Nada...no Black Wraiths appeared during the six minutes, even when I had cleared all the ghosts. Only ghosts spawned.

Not sure if this is a "bug", or some intended "balance" of the game. Hoping other iOS users will comment on their success, or lack thereof, using the Soul Net bonus.
There was a post on the other thread stating it didn’t work. I believe they were using the bonus from last year to get the black wraths.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I used a Soul Net bonus when my city had numerous white ghosts. None changed to Black Wraiths. I tried it again an hour later and same result. Will try again later.
I remember that in past years, many of the white ghosts changed immediately to Black Wraiths. Could be a bug.
Cheers,
Tom

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Tom, that's exactly what I remember from past years. Activating the Soul Net bonus immediately change all ghosts around my airport to Black Wraiths. But not this year! Thanks for confirming. I think it is a bug.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Doesn't work on Windows either

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
Same problem here. Tried two soul nets and nothing. Some nets were won in this quest so not an issue that others were got last time around.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
if u need the Black Wraths - just close the game completly and restart - every 3-5th restart there is one.
So its doable - Im at 5/60 currently with this.

While we're working on a proper fix, the temporary solution is to visit your friends then come back home, no need for a complete game restart. The chance to see a black wraith is pretty low without a bonus, but if you repeat this procedure a number of times you'll get them eventually.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
In my opinion these “bugs” are not bugs.
Ivan has promised much harder quests.
After some days G$ will “repair” these problems but many players used green notes and real money by these problems.
It is tricki and unfair game.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
ancy314
Username
ancy314

Same exact issue to me

Hi @ancy314
A new update for Windows and Android were just released a moment ago. Try updating your game. AFAIK there is no update for IOS yet.

Meanwhile, you can use the temporary solution.
Same exact issue to me
In my opinion these “bugs” are not bugs.
Ivan has promised much harder quests.
After some days G$ will “repair” these problems but many players used green notes and real money by these problems.
It is tricki and unfair game.
I found 25 Black Wraith by doing the visit to Madlen and back numerous times. It take between 2-7 tries for each. I’m limited by the number of Aerosol. I believe the bonus isn’t needed at all and can be done in a couple of days if you have a good supply of Aerosol.
I just tried about 15 times and got 2 this way, without any bonus activated.
Not worked. Activated bonus and visited a friend and back home. After 15 times no one black wraith
if u need the Black Wraths - just close the game completly and restart - every 3-5th restart there is one.
So its doable - Im at 5/60 currently with this.
Each player can send one of either Leyden Jars, Bright Lanterns or Aerosols.
lol another issue theyll take half the event to fix then tell people to take a chill pill.
Also, I can’t gift an aerosol yet received one from someone else!?!
Doesn't work on Windows either
Another event/quest = another bug. These programmers are about the worst I've encountered. Of course, they won't compensate users for lost items.
Tom, that's exactly what I remember from past years. Activating the Soul Net bonus immediately change all ghosts around my airport to Black Wraiths. But not this year! Thanks for confirming. I think it is a bug.
There was a post on the other thread stating it didn’t work. I believe they were using the bonus from last year to get the black wraths.
It should work now, I updated game, and it works now soul net

Top Bottom