Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Sonic Emitter not counted

This happen with the previous event rock the sky 2018 the drumstick its not counted old ticket #8419637 and they not fixed for me and they told me next update will be fixed.
Now the update come and new event start with same problem Sonic Emitter not counted it is zero amount nothing saved open new ticket #8432896 and they ask me to check the internet connection i try it before and many times every thing work fine and i complete the event and get my reward and complete all the flight but the only thing cannot work is Sonic Emitter not saved.
Please @Gt city help me with this up to now no new reply from Gi support.
I dont know if i am the only one player have this problem.
bug Sonic Emitter.jpg

here also screenshot for the rock the sky drumstick zero amount.
thumbnail_Drumstick.jpg

Thank you (y)

This happen with the previous event rock the sky 2018 the drumstick its not counted old ticket #8419637 and they not fixed for me and they told me next update will be fixed.
Now the update come and new event start with same problem Sonic Emitter not counted it is zero amount nothing saved open new ticket #8432896 and they ask me to check the internet connection i try it before and many times every thing work fine and i complete the event and get my reward and complete all the flight but the only thing cannot work is Sonic Emitter not saved.
Please @Gt city help me with this up to now no new reply from Gi support.
I dont know if i am the only one player have this problem.
View attachment 15018
here also screenshot for the rock the sky drumstick zero amount.
View attachment 15019
Thank you (y)
You are not. This happened on one of my support accounts when I was getting close to getting Bags of Riches. Plus I cannot visit neighbors. I am afraid now to go on my main account where I have 10,000 of them.

Yes 8, 0, 3. Probably back o zero in a minute. All coming out in sympathy with @Husam !
:D yes sympathy with me :love:
This problem with me from the previous event and they did not fixed i hope they will fixed soon and reward me a 300 greenies :woot: because i am patient person and lost 2 events top ranking rewards.

Lost all mine. Down to 8! Also cant get onto weekly alluance and lost flights. Think they have a server problem
Lost all mine. Down to 8! Also cant get onto weekly alluance and lost flights. Think they have a server problem
Is problem solved for sonic emitter, mine stopped counting, every time count up res verse back .

Sonic Emitter 4.jpg

@Gt city this a screenshot for today and still Gi support cannot fixed as they mention for me in the email they fix it but nothing change i send them this screenshot to approve that the problem still there with my account the next event back to school will the third event if they not fixed.
Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom