1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Sonic Emitter not counted

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Husam, 26 August 2018.

Tags:
  1. This happen with the previous event rock the sky 2018 the drumstick its not counted old ticket #8419637 and they not fixed for me and they told me next update will be fixed.
    Now the update come and new event start with same problem Sonic Emitter not counted it is zero amount nothing saved open new ticket #8432896 and they ask me to check the internet connection i try it before and many times every thing work fine and i complete the event and get my reward and complete all the flight but the only thing cannot work is Sonic Emitter not saved.
    Please @Gt city help me with this up to now no new reply from Gi support.
    I dont know if i am the only one player have this problem.
    bug Sonic Emitter.jpg
    here also screenshot for the rock the sky drumstick zero amount.
    thumbnail_Drumstick.jpg
    Thank you (y)

Dafsade likes this.
  2. Today screenshot first is during collect sonic emitter.

Sonic Emitter 1.jpg

Second screenshot after collecting and back to 0 amount.
    Sonic Emitter 2.jpg

3. Gt city

Gt city Administrator 800+ Star Club Administrator Active Member

Android, iPad
    044oubj6
    Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
    Husam likes this.
  4. This is today result the same zero Sonic Emitter.
    Sonic Emitter 3.jpg

5. Thanks.

6. I just started having this problem this morning. It's taking more time than usual for me to gift or visit neighbors, too, as if their servers are overworked. I'm on Android.

Husam likes this.
  7. sfcdb

sfcdb New Member

iPhone
    03d1y9sj
    sfcdb
    I'm running into the exact same problem but on IOS...

Husam likes this.
  8. Took forever to launch & land a rocket. Must be slow servers again. I'm hoping it picks up soon!

Husam likes this.
  9. Just lost 4 falcon flights. Not happy.

Husam likes this.
  10. You are not. This happened on one of my support accounts when I was getting close to getting Bags of Riches. Plus I cannot visit neighbors. I am afraid now to go on my main account where I have 10,000 of them.

Husam likes this.
  11. Lost all mine. Down to 8! Also cant get onto weekly alluance and lost flights. Think they have a server problem

Husam likes this.
  12. I lost around 13700 of them.No 91 on platinum.Only 8 of them 5 minutes ago and right now 0!!

Husam likes this.
  13. Yes 8, 0, 3. Probably back o zero in a minute. All coming out in sympathy with @Husam !

Husam, Aviatrix and nick6901 like this.
  14. :D yes sympathy with me :love:
    This problem with me from the previous event and they did not fixed i hope they will fixed soon and reward me a 300 greenies :woot: because i am patient person and lost 2 events top ranking rewards.

15. Is problem solved for sonic emitter, mine stopped counting, every time count up res verse back .

16. Sonic Emitter 4.jpg
    @Gt city this a screenshot for today and still Gi support cannot fixed as they mention for me in the email they fix it but nothing change i send them this screenshot to approve that the problem still there with my account the next event back to school will the third event if they not fixed.
    Thank you

Last edited: 11 September 2018
    hannoverfan likes this.
  17. With Back to school 2018 finally my problem is resolved (y)

crescent moon, LjGibbs and Bob69bob like this.