Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So we pay to finish

If you have windows. But all other platforms impossible.

I am on Windows and won't be able to finish the 'progress' side of this event even with watching extra videos for passes.. I did at least finish the actual game play side (flying to destinations and visiting my neighbours) of this event.. when it started, wasn't keen on having to shell out AUD$7.45 just to get the extras with no guarantee I would finish this part.. I spend enough on greenies for land expansions and other stuff.. but this is my choice so I am not complaining :) I am curious though on what exchange rate is used.. :unsure:

1600422660639.png

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Load of BS.
Shame they don´t admit it themselves. As I counted now, if I made the two buildings and upgrade them straight away, watch 3 videos a day (as I cannot watch more) I will be able to collect apx. 5000 points. That is with setting up alarm and waking up in the middle of the night to play. So no way that you can complete it without premium pass. EDIT - or without spending greenies.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
It does what it says on the description. It increases the number of flasks that drop. Get the mini game to 25/25, use a lucky ticket and you get 50% extra flasks. But don’t waste them on this event now unless you have a chance of finishing!

thanks Madge much appreciated, I thought it was only me that was struggling to finish, not even sure how to get flasks other than playing the very tedious mini game

FreeAsABird

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20hut0reh
Username
A-1 thru 5
This just got the biggest thumbs down that I've ever given GI in all the years I've been playing. 5+(edited)
Like every country is in the middle of a crisis, mainly COVID-19, and either dealing with that alone or that plus the repercussions of hunger, job loss, homeless, leaders who are failing the people, and here we have the one thing, we as players, a common bond with no hatred for each other, but GI has to ask for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for everything in the GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr GAME!!!

Okay Now I will go call up 18-26 friends and ask theem if they wish to play a friendly game of baseball, and when they arrive, I can ask them to pay, 10$$$ per pitch, 12$$$ for to use the bat, 20$$$ if they want to get to 1st base, 40 for 2nd base, 80 for 3rd base, and to make it to home plate, 150$$$
Capture.JPG

So, this is the first event in probably year and a half that I didn't finished...and...you know what? I feel quite good about that... if they continue with this ransom type of events I'll quit playing them at all, and slow down pace just to keep my AC game alive... It's a pitty ...I invested absolutely no money, but quite a bit of my free time to get at level where I'm now... if GI sees players only as a wallet ...than let it be like that...after all they own the game and set the rules

Well...I just made the purchases to finish the event. Hated doing it, but it made financial sense given the circumstances. Now I can retain my few remaining lucky tickets and I no longer have to be scraping for flasks. I will do my best to ensure that this doesnt happen again, as I certainly underestimated how difficult the event would be.
@Barkmi4 (Mike) you calculated 7000 flasks total is required to finish this event. Do you know if it was the same for Curse Of The Valley Of The Kings? Maybe 7000 is always the target, which would make it easier for us to calculate the feasibility of an event from the start
Interestingly there were very few people anywhere close to 7000 flasks...

I ended up winning, but I purchased probably 10 sets of 5 tickets

Screenshot_20200920-165940_Airport City.jpg
Screenshot_20200920-180734_Airport City.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I mustve been in the Group of Death, because I had about 61 or 6200 flasks and didn't even make the top 25. My #1 had around 35k flasks
Yeah, it all depends on the group. I’ve finished 6th on mine with some 7.1 or so flasks. ios, started Day 1.
it means you also need a bit of luck

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
We definitely had a tough group....
Yes we did. You, myself, and @A350 were struggling to stay in the top 25. The competition kept going even after many purchased their way to completion. However, 3 greenies and a gold chest isnt worth the extra golden tickets that it would cost to grab the 25th spot

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Yes we did. You, myself, and @A350 were struggling to stay in the top 25. The competition kept going even after many purchased their way to completion. However, 3 greenies and a gold chest isnt worth the extra golden tickets that it would cost to grab the 25th spot
Yes. Didn't bother. I was glad to finish both parts. This is another uneaven part. Husam posted that he finished first with 5500 flasks... And yes, I paid to finish. Premium pass and 2x level up. :(

Top Bottom