Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Sleepy Neighbors (Zzzzzzz) ....

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Does anyone know... If a neighbor is listed with the Zzzzz symbol next to their picture, how long have they been away from the game for? A day? A week? A month? A light-year??

Just curious at what point they become Zzzzzz'd.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
I think the ZZZZ is kinda inconsistent. I have a neighbor who visits me every day, I see his picture daily. He has been on my ZZZZ list since it was added. Then today I was on a launch and looked up a fellow traveler to see if we were neighbors, we were but that person showed up with the ZZZZ flag. Indeed be careful on deleting people.

Device
  1. Android
Recently learned a trick from @Robby Kusuma , add the user/code Test and it will refresh your list.

Test is a level 5 test game that anyone can add so just remove it again after it has refreshed your list and add again as needed next time (y)

I tried to explain to everyone, not here, but in some groups, and you @Fencat, is less than those people who listen and believe.

Thank you God give you 2 wonderfull ears.

Top Bottom