Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Simpsons Tapped Out Game

Is anyone here playing The Simpsons Tapped Out game on either ios or Android?

Apparently its very new to Google Play. The missus and lil one have started playing it and absolutely love it! Apparently its very similar game play to Airport City.

The ios version allows you have have friends, swap gifts etc, however as yet this hasnt come to the android version.

Im going to be downloading it later today and giving it a go, just curious whether anyone else has played it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
one of the games I have been trying to download - but keep getting download unsuccessfull - just not had the time to look at it properly...

have a few simpsons games on the PC - my son loves them...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My first complaint about this game is that it requires an Internet connection. Kinda hard to do without wifi (e.g., plane, travel, etc) well, unless you want to pay for it.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Yes, it's the only other game I play.

Bonus, I don't spend any real cash against you get game cash rich quick, it's quirky but not as much fun as
Airport city HH

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Yea I've been playing this game for a while (level 16) good fun, quite a few references to minor things that happen in the series which I really like (e.g. milhouse flying a remote controlled plane perfectly level), shows they put quite a lot of effort into researching the series to produce the game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Yes, I like this game! It seems as if they looked at AC (or GI games in general) flaws and decided to do everything the other way around! Land expansions are cheap and when you accidentally click something that cost doughnuts (AC greens) you still have a few seconds to cancel :)

just to to let you no android users can now save their game. some ppl had issues with the update losing there game, so what i did was create an ea origin account first then update the game and log in

username: Twister2701 if anyone is playing it

Top Bottom