Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Silver tokens - collection?

Morning all,

Apart from Space Launches, is there a way of collecting more Silver tokens? Other than spending greenies of course!

Keith
If you look inthe WIK under ITEMS and CURRENCY it lists the different ways you can get silver tokens. But I understand it’s easier to ask than to LOOK!!

Anyone else reading this, don’t just give him the info. He can LOOK and find it 😠

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
If you look inthe WIK under ITEMS and CURRENCY it lists the different ways you can get silver tokens. But I understand it’s easier to ask than to LOOK!!

Anyone else reading this, don’t just give him the info. He can LOOK and find it 😠
Yes it is easier to ask than look - pity you don’t want people to engage in the forum and communicate. Sorry to have troubled you. Next time you needn’t reply to my question, I would hate to waste any more of your time.

Yes it is easier to ask than look - pity you don’t want people to engage in the forum and communicate. Sorry to have troubled you. Next time you needn’t reply to my question, I would hate to waste any more of your time.
Crap. The wiki has been developed so easy to find info is easy to find. Just have to look. Why have a discussion about sonmething that’s written down.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Hope this might be helpful.
399781BC-54AC-4E72-8031-DFD06FBF9986.png

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Crap. The wiki has been developed so easy to find info is easy to find. Just have to look. Why have a discussion about sonmething that’s written down.
I said was easier to look so I did. I found the last sentence of your first reply totally unnecessary telling people not to reply - a simple suggestion that I could find what I needed in Wiki was all that was required. Not all of us are as familiar with the forum facilities as more long standing members.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Morning all,

Apart from Space Launches, is there a way of collecting more Silver tokens? Other than spending greenies of course!

Keith

Have only just signed into the members forum, otherwise would have replied sooner

There is a user guide on this subjet matter, the link below will take you there

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Have only just signed into the members forum, otherwise would have replied sooner

There is a user guide on this subjet matter, the link below will take you there

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi there,

Thank you for your reply which is greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and knowledge.

Stay safe

Keith

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
A little disturbed with some of the comments on this thread thought we were here to help each other?
:(:(:(:( Or have I missed some history
Hi Neil,

There is no history, I was merely asking a question to the Forum in the hope of receiving some advice and help. I didn’t expect to get the reply I did. All that was necessary was a direction to the Wiki part of the site, which I subsequently found to be very helpful.

It is my understanding that the Forum is here to help each other. If one doesn’t have the answer or doesn’t want to help there is no requirement to reply. I have always found other members who have replied previously to be helpful and courteous.

Keith

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have been using this forum for a long time on and off when I have needed help. In the early days I was spending more time on here rather then playing AC. l like to pop in and see other people’s views on the game.
I do like the way wiki has been used to generate a great resource and information about the game and I appreciate time people have spent getting the information together. Time I certainly don’t have.
Now it’s the first place I look when I have questions.
but it is also good to have a little chat and share our knowledge and experience.
Keith keep enjoying AC and use the forum when you need it there are a lot of knowledgable people on it
And finally don’t spend too much

Top Bottom