Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Side quests in wiki?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
This might be a long shot but, it could be interesting to put all of the side missions (from the book) into a page on the wiki.

At some point we thought about it, but it showed to be a gigantic task.
More important than the quests themselves, are the dependencies. Completion of certain side quests unblock gifting certain items for special buildings.
to get it right it would be necessary to start a game from the beginning and take note not only of the sequence of quests but also if some item appeared on the gift list after finishing each quest. And ideally to “play the game as GI lead us to” instead of finding our own strategies and follow our own goals.
so in the end the wiki team decided not to put side quests on the wiki

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
At some point we thought about it, but it showed to be a gigantic task.
More important than the quests themselves, are the dependencies. Completion of certain side quests unblock gifting certain items for special buildings.
to get it right it would be necessary to start a game from the beginning and take note not only of the sequence of quests but also if some item appeared on the gift list after finishing each quest. And ideally to “play the game as GI lead us to” instead of finding our own strategies and follow our own goals.
so in the end the wiki team decided not to put side quests on the wiki
So other than it would take a long time there’s nothing stopping it?

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
Because I’m only a level 49. Yes I’ve done plenty of quests but there are still plenty I need to do and I could record

As part of the original Wiki group it was started in the past but is very complex and almost impossible to put in a format that anyone can understand. Where buildings are dépendant on tasks being completed then those have been noted on the relevant building - especially launch related buildings. But what you’re asking canot be done by anyone who values their private and family life. I have a spreadsheet with them all written down but it means nothing as there is no order in which they happen. It’s impossible to do and, as @LX Air - Teresa says, it actually takes the fun out of the game….

Top Bottom