Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Show me your buff (magic) square.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I started on buff square related spread sheet. On the side, Best small foot print buff square and starter (zero AC or cash) buff square. Surprizingly, it achieves 80% with few coins. However it takes up whopping 4 expansions.

I've added initial weight on the variables to create worth value for each building (WIP).

1689266100940.png

Here is a very reasonable AC only no cash method but some buildings require flying to Denali with Goldfinch.

Between flying goldfinch (annoying as hell) and/or finding Brick House on sale, this will be my immediate goal.

View attachment 70749
Remember that you can only have 6 of each building. For this plan you show, you will also need Archaeological Camps from Aconcagua. Don't forget to use bonuses for helo drops when you fly goldfinch. I used to "map run" my goldfinch destinations to get lots of coins and drops (back when bonuses were hard to come by for me).

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Remember that you can only have 6 of each building. For this plan you show, you will also need Archaeological Camps from Aconcagua. Don't forget to use bonuses for helo drops when you fly goldfinch. I used to "map run" my goldfinch destinations to get lots of coins and drops (back when bonuses were hard to come by for me).
I am aware of max 6 buildings. Since Winter Hotel and Archeological Camps have same stats, I only used one. Same goes for City Bench.

1689510337815.png

Weight on variables are not final but show that higher valued building are advantageous to use over lower valued if you have choice.

I am aware of max 6 buildings. Since Winter Hotel and Archeological Camps have same stats, I only used one. Same goes for City Bench.
yes but it has impact on the greenies maths you've done before. there are few chances you can get 20 metro stations without exceeding 6 each color. this means you probably will have to buy more than 20...
similar goes for city bench. it costs 5 greenies, but if you need 11 you must use 6 benches + 6 old oaks or flower squares, ie. 5x6 + 6x5, ie. the cost of 12 benches, not 11

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
yes but it has impact on the greenies maths you've done before. there are few chances you can get 20 metro stations without exceeding 6 each color. this means you probably will have to buy more than 20...
similar goes for city bench. it costs 5 greenies, but if you need 11 you must use 6 benches + 6 old oaks or flower squares, ie. 5x6 + 6x5, ie. the cost of 12 benches, not 11
You will see that I have not entered any AC values whether 5 or 6 or 18 for Streetball Court. Since you get 4AC each week just from the Friday bonus, and 1AC from occasional daily gift, the amount of AC seem irrelevant.

As for the 20 metros needed, I assume it will take long time to collect 20 of whatever combination. But, you are right that you can't see which one you are getting, that you may get 7th metro which is useless. So I will say min of $100 cash and that is worse.

While I hate getting mats from 3 types of heli buildings just to fly Goldfinch, that method seems quickest in terms of acquiring needed buildings over waiting for Brick House to come on sale.

View attachment 70753

Weight on variables are not final but show that higher valued building are advantageous to use over lower valued if you have choice.
Shouldn't brick house be a 5 for size?

View attachment 70753

The table works well for ranking order and I note that you’ve pointed out that the variables aren’t final. All other things being equal, it’s interesting to note that a 3x3 building with a road (10 squares) is a x1 compared to a 1x1 building (1 square of land) without a road being x15. Calculating accurate “final” figures would trickier than it seems when having to take into account whether the road is shared with other buildings. Another factor which could impact the numbers, is whether the building produces pax in its own right when in situ ( including al of the extras it might get with the bonuses surrounding it) and probably way too difficult if taking into account its pax if moved into the main bonus zone for collection (and subtracting it‘s individual multiple from the MS total because once it’s moved into the square for collection, it is no longer part of the total multiple ie a buildings bonus doesn’t work on itself! 😳🤪).

It is also much simpler keeping the list limited to a maximum range of 3. There are very few buildings (maybe one or 2, but rare), that have a range of 4 and, from memory, I think they are coin buildings. Are they even practical when most buildings in the range=3 category are 2x2? Maybe they are when roads come into play 🤔. Stretching the friendship even further, do buildings with range=5 or 7 get weighted even higher due to their scarcity? I’d always take a higher range building (5 or 7) with a lower multiple over a smaller range(3?) with a higher multiple because it’s far more likely the latter will become available again much sooner. Am I muddying the waters? How about deciding on a range 3 coin building with a multiple of 5% over a pax building with the same range but only a multiple of 2-3%? Again, far more complex because it depends on what that pax building is producing (it’s base number plus surrounding bonuses, don’t forget 😄) and it’s turnover time😳🫣. Did someone say ChatGPT 🤪🤣.
]@Pit1024

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
In order to finalize based on the variables I selected, I will have to fill all possible blocks with only that building to see what % is possible. 1% 5 radius buildings would be worth as much as 9x that of a 1% 5 radius 3x3 building as you can fit 9 ( if no road required ) or less if road is required.

Metro station has value of 300 and City Bench 150. If you load all squares with MS (31 of them regardless of how many are available ), you can achieve 310% while CB can only do 110% so MS should have a value around 3x that of CB and not 2x.

Last edited:
Top Bottom