Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Show me your buff (magic) square.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I am at 136%

Anyone over 200%?

1689186057679.png

1689186209712.png

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Will show in the wiki for each building but I'm unaware of a separate list. Might be good to compose and get added along with the no speed up. 🤔
Wiki for Buff Square recipe might be a good idea for someone just starting one. There are just too many buildings in the building list to go through one by one to look for % gain & radius. Adding relevant bonus such as Alarm Clock ( I thought someone actually used a timer the first time I heard it. LOL ) and Family Ticket

Wiki for Buff Square recipe might be a good idea for someone just starting one. There are just too many buildings in the building list to go through one by one to look for % gain & radius. Adding relevant bonus such as Alarm Clock ( I thought someone actually used a timer the first time I heard it. LOL ) and Family Ticket
Well, time invested returns the reward. Think there is a guide or thread regarding Magic Square recipe. This is sorta but more advanced (https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...c-with-5-6-police-stations.49644/#post-585069).

Generally, those creating a Magic Square are familiar with the buildings by such time.

So, another option is to look at what others do and learn\copy. 😁 Hint, look closely at Bob's above, there's a least a dozen readily identifiable buildings.

Last edited:
That info is on the spreadsheet I showed you. (%P and radius) Other than that, I actually used graph paper to sketch mine out over time to make it optimal. But yes, I studied other people's cities as well.
1689192304519.png

The number of variables is huge, so good luck finding the time to collate all the data. Especially when you consider that you can have pax buildings with pax bonuses, coin buildings with pax bonuses (similarly reversed for coin collectors) and then all the different radiuses/radii (I googled- both words are acceptable 🤪) possibilities. The really valuable buildings, in my opinion, are the less common types that have a radius extending beyond 5 squares. Probably my favourite would be Gates of Amun. Unfortunately, it’s a coin building, but its 3% pax bonus is a nice addition sitting a whopping 7 squares away from the action. Card towers produce pax at 24/4hrs but only have a 1% bonus, BUT, it‘s radius is 10 squares!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
That info is on the spreadsheet I showed you. (%P and radius) Other than that, I actually used graph paper to sketch mine out over time to make it optimal. But yes, I studied other people's cities as well.
View attachment 70725
I am on a brand new computer purchased for Diablo 4 which released on June 6th. As such, spread sheet app was not installed yet and I could not see the above sheet. I have now installed WPS for spread sheet and able to see above. Thumbs up!

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
It seems after 10% trees x 1 radius inners. 10% metros x 2 radius is the way to go. But, they are AC only again. LOL. Actually, even if you have AC, you can't get them. You need to buy more AC with real $.

It would be tough to go over 200% in limited space without them though.

It seems after 10% trees x 1 radius inners. 10% metros x 2 radius is the way to go. But, they are AC only again. LOL. Actually, even if you have AC, you can't get them. You need to buy more AC with real $.

it will be difficult go over 200% without them, period. with limited space or not.
because on top of the bonus they give they also do not need roads...
the trees and other decorations are not that expensive, you can get a few relying just on events and weekly bonuses, but you're right about the metro stations, they can only be obtained with a greenies purchase

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*

I am above 200% with none of those buildings. You either pay in airport cash as you said, or you pay with time with all of the event rewards.

Top Bottom