Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

should i restart my AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4e3td7 - a0kequh
Username
Djoker Vengeance
i cant visit my neighbors. actually i can. but it always show 'daily limit reached'. its been almost a week since i cant visit neighbors and send gift :( i've tried to send a support ticket to GI but no response at all. what should i do? T_T

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
6mtget / / a1hhb6e (Not able to add friends, add me if you wish)
Username
jedverdejo / jedverd2
hi,

have you time traveled? that is, have you changed the time and/or date in your phone? if the answer is yes, this is the expected behavior till you "reach" the last date youtime traveled. So, if you moved your clock forward in time 1 week, you would not be able to get items from visiting neighbors till 1 week later.

regards

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4e3td7 - a0kequh
Username
Djoker Vengeance
hi,

have you time traveled? that is, have you changed the time and/or date in your phone? if the answer is yes, this is the expected behavior till you "reach" the last date youtime traveled. So, if you moved your clock forward in time 1 week, you would not be able to get items from visiting neighbors till 1 week later.

regards

i dont know. because i share my game with my brother. i think so. because my level drastically increase. so i need to wait until the time? oh man. c'mon.

btw thanks for the help

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just be aware if the GIS servers flag you as a time traveller (only way to find out is raise a ticket with GIS) then you are banned for life of that game...

Clearing the game and restarting is the only viable option left...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I got twice that messages about cheaters and time travel. Both times were after the game crashing..
I was able to wait it out...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I got twice that messages about cheaters and time travel. Both times were after the game crashing..
I was able to wait it out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom