Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Should I change my game name?

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Ive been playing Airport City for a few months now but just recently stumbled across this forum and signed up - I LOVE IT! It has made the game so much more interesting and fun. I'm just wondering if I should change the game name that I had prior to being on the forum to match my forum name. Would this help or cause a bunch of confusion to my existing neighbors?
Thankful for any advice I can get.
Burning the fuel and flying like a fool! :D:ROFLMAO:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Ive been playing Airport City for a few months now but just recently stumbled across this forum and signed up - I LOVE IT! It has made the game so much more interesting and fun. I'm just wondering if I should change the game name that I had prior to being on the forum to match my forum name. Would this help or cause a bunch of confusion to my existing neighbors?
Thankful for any advice I can get.
Burning the fuel and flying like a fool! :D:ROFLMAO:
Communication and confusion don't do well together, @FlyingFalcon . :)
You can also add your most wanted item to your game name: e.g. Flying Falcon Plugs or Flying Falcon SpWi (as in Spare Wire)... (y)

Top Bottom