Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share our Double QL Bonus for Green Apogee launches on Sunday August 24

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
I see only 10 on board of un-even nsari, shouldn't be a problem to join that group. But you launched earlier un-even launches, so you know how may joiners are in. So that would be 07:30 and 08:00. Won't join whole day so let you know when I stop.

Oh and don't want you to get out of the group:rolleyes:

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
I see only 10 on board of un-even nsari, shouldn't be a problem to join that group. But you launched earlier un-even launches, so you know how may joiners are in. So that would be 07:30 and 08:00. Won't join whole day so let you know when I stop.

Oh and don't want you to get out of the group:rolleyes:

It's okay...I already too confused if I must manage two game...it's better if I only use one game :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
nsari
Sent invite to sari2 and sari 3 from Massimo4256, LauraB72, Massimo4256a and Scorpion73.
Sent invite to sari from Massimo4256a and Scorpion73.

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Sorry, I don't want to steal 3rd place... I only put fuel to stay 4th but this time the level of first 3 places was lower.

Massimo

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Launch #7 was succesfull with 13 onboard!! When position 1 doesn't show up, positions 2 wil take over the lead. Position 3 takes over position 2 and positions 3 is then free to take. Massimo4256, slow down with fuel (LauraB72), you were not in one of the top positions!

Next launch #8 at 0745 GMT with @R3d_F1v3@Juvenal@vayka1

Top Bottom