Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share My Quantum Leap Bonus.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I won't be available tomorrow. Going to be out of town to run a race. By the time I get back it may be too late. I will check in when I get back. I may be able to jump in for the 1st or 2nd launch when I wake up.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Roshni Mistri.
If I had been given a bit more notice; perhaps several days in advance, I would have waited since we are nearly at an 11 hour difference in time.
I already have a Red Launch, that still has 23 hrs and 9 minutes remaining before return.
Maybe catch the next QL party.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately I won't be available tomorrow. Going to be out of town to run a race. By the time I get back it may be too late. I will check in when I get back. I may be able to jump in for the 1st or 2nd launch when I wake up.

Np :)

Today is Sunday Here.
so i am 24 Hrs On The Game :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
@Roshni Mistri.
If I had been given a bit more notice; perhaps several days in advance, I would have waited since we are nearly at an 11 hour difference in time.
I already have a Red Launch, that still has 23 hrs and 9 minutes remaining before return.
Maybe catch the next QL party.

If You Say I can Postpone The Party Right Now and Move It To Next Week
Maybe Next Saturday , Sunday Suits Best For all.

Top Bottom