Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Servicing All Guest Planes at once

ok yet

I don't mean owed planes. I'm talking about guest planes (owned planes are going to land on their own, you can't stop them), it clears the stands for your planes it's a lot better than sitting waiting for 14 guest planes to take off. So fill up your stands go click, click, click etc .then visit Madlien come straight back home all guest planes have gone usually you will have 2 guest planes ready to land when you come back home. If it is your plane's go click click click etc wait till they have left the stands and are on the taxiway then go visit Madlien or anyone come straight back all gone. With guest planes, you do not have to wait for them to leave the stands
I know how to do it. I still think it’s a waste of time. To me. But then, each one plays as they like more, that’s the beauty of the game

During events, If I’m using a short timed bonus, specifically associated with guest planes, I’ll fill the stands before tapping any of them. I don’t want departing aircraft taxiing out and blocking runways and delaying any inbounds.
I’ve tried that, but I still feel it’s more efficient if you just keep the rhythm and keep landing and servicing in a continuous… the only obstacle is when your planes are landing, they can mess with the sequence, but on that case I usually just go and tap ”complete”…

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I’ve tried that, but I still feel it’s more efficient if you just keep the rhythm and keep landing and servicing in a continuous… the only obstacle is when your planes are landing, they can mess with the sequence, but on that case I usually just go and tap ”complete”…
I have a browser open so i "alt tab" to browser for 7 sec & "alt tab" back to the game & all gone

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

So if you like you can “service” all your guest planes at once.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

View attachment 33004

Try it out if you don’t know it.

I am still amazed by this new info.
I'm playing for about 5 years, and wasn't aware of this very useful trick.

Thanks!!!!!

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Have been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned something new today.

By clicking (EDIT: long-tapping) the “blue circle” that is showing our active flights for few seconds.

View attachment 33004

Long 'click' (he uses long-tapping) on a username in neighbors list creates options to report name if offensive
This indicates there are other buttons that have a function w/ a long 'click' 🤔🧐

Zandy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
  2. None of the above
Username
Zandy

View attachment 33004

It doesn't always count correctly. I flew 2 planes to the same location for an alliance task, only one was counted for the task. I am back to clicking individually.

Top Bottom