Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Servers are down?

GI acknowledged the problems through the ticket I opened, but they didn't respond to the ticket for days, and this morning I got a reply that their "dedicated team of engineers is focused on detecting the root of the issue and eliminating it as soon as possible," but also said this will take some time. It seems the gifting issue only happened on people at level 40. I saw some people say it is fixed now, I will try to send some gifts out and see if people can receive.

I can see my neighbors' in-progress launches since this morning, hopefully it will stay that way, it was nothing for a week, and I mentioned that in my ticket last week too.

The weekend code worked this morning (Monday), it didn't work for the whole weekend since Friday, I opened ticket for that as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
It appears that the problem has been fixed or at least alleviated. I have now received a stack of gifts (alas not the backlog that I should have received) and have added a new neighbour (whch also didn't work previously). I still haven't been able to see any active space launches though. Might just be a timing thing.

Top Bottom