Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Server problems???

Anyone else having problems with gifting, visiting & launches? My android games seem to be ok, but both windows games can't seem to do anything. No countdown timer on alliance missions, and can't visit neighbors. Was able to get a few gifts out before it started, but can't send any more. Internet connection is good.

Edit: NM - seems to be working again, but spotty. Must just be a server problem. Was finally able to land some planes and have them count.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with gifting, visiting & launches? My android games seem to be ok, but both windows games can't seem to do anything. No countdown timer on alliance missions, and can't visit neighbors. Was able to get a few gifts out before it started, but can't send any more. Internet connection is good.

Edit: NM - seems to be working again, but spotty. Must just be a server problem. Was finally able to land some planes and have them count.
YES happen to me yesterday and after 2 hours after the time reset also the free videos gone and come back and work fine like before nothing missing.

Top Bottom