Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Server connection error. Try later

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
My last day on airport city was December 23. Due to the issues with the app I reinstalled it but from that day I was not able to restore my game (server connection error even after 6.1.9 update). Last week basic support escalate my request to tech support and still no one has contacted me or solved the issue. Am I alone that has still this issue? Have they solved this kind of issue for anyone after Christmas?

Last edited:

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
My last day on airport city was December 23. Due to the issues with the app I reinstalled it but from that day I was not able to restore my game (server connection error even after 6.1.9 update). Last week basic support escalate my request to tech support and still no one has contacted me or solved the issue. Am I alone that has still this issue? Have they solved this kind of issue for anyone after Christmas?
@Sinuhe look up the administrators
sometimes they are a huge help, not saying it can be done, but a couple of them have contacts

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Same issue here. Very frustrating.

Did you get any answer from GI tech support ? if yes what they say to you ?
Did GI resolve you problem ? if yes when ?
If you did not get any answer up to now please post here what happen with you let other players know what Gi did with you.
You must know before the update 1.6.5 and after the update it is the same problem with most of the players IOS, Android, Windows, some they can play and some they cannot.
So it is not only you, if Gi did not resolve the problem with you its mean there is other players send them same you and they working on it maybe there is update soon to resolve it.
Good Luck (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Hi Husam, thank you. I read on an other post the message taken from Facebook page of airport city. So I didn't open another ticket because they wrote that this just delay the take in care of your issue. I am still in the same situation and they still didn't update my ticket. I'm quite sure that if they haven't still solved probably the next update will be released when Christmas Event will finish. I am not sure in the same way that it solve all the issues... Is very strange to understand how is possible that I've my neighbors but I haven't my city and my level...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Hi to all. Just a few minutes ago I tried as usually my daily ritual.
Unbelievable... Instead of server error I have back my account.
Obviously my alliance has dropped me meanwhile and today I cannot send gift ore visit neighbors... Probably the system consider the situation of the moment when the app stuck and I reinstalled it with all the undesirable consequences.
Anyway the game looks to be fluid. Probably is because the Christmas event if expired... At least for me.
Thanks for you support

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jnt0un
Username
Lons_PL
everything is working. problem repaired. the only loss is the neighbors ... please add me

04jnt0un

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
Hi Lons,
I added you. I didn't loose the neighbors. As I wrote during the period of issue when I tried to restore the game I obtain all my neighbors with a game at level 0. After the restore the neighbors was restored too.
I am reading that many users has issue with space launch. So I was probably very lucky because I collect also the bonus of the launch started the day when I loose my account before Christmas.
Anyway on Friday support sent me a mail where explain me how to restore game... This mean that they absolutely doesn't read my mails due to the fact that I wrote them on Wednesday that was all ok.... Maybe that they prefer to do so because I asked If they can give me at least Christmas and Friday's bonus missed due to server errors ;).

So if I don't consider almost three weeks of stop and loose of bonuses the worst thing is that many alliance is broken. I was accepted in a new one but if the statistics that I see are correct is not exactly the best one. I hope that I will be refute :)

Top Bottom