Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Serious question for older pilots.

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Hello all! I have a question for the longer time players. I am not trying to accuse anyone of dirty play, because I truly don't know the answer.

Is it possible in a week for one airport to fly 4,000 flights to Turkish coast and 1,200 to Jiuquan? I know players have some highly sophisticated games so it may be doable, I just don't know. Any info on how to accomplish this feat would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day.

Hello all! I have a question for the longer time players. I am not trying to accuse anyone of dirty play, because I truly don't know the answer.

Is it possible in a week for one airport to fly 4,000 flights to Turkish coast and 1,200 to Jiuquan? I know players have some highly sophisticated games so it may be doable, I just don't know. Any info on how to accomplish this feat would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day.
Same question here ...

Have a great day.
Hi Winitall63 these flights would defenetly be possible for a veteran player esspecialy sinds it spread over a week .
if you fly 570flights a day to turkish cost and 170 flights a day to jiuquan.

but this dus not mean there are no cheaters out there
here is an example off real cheating and incredibly high numbers the winner off alliance ranking this week .
i almost fell over wen i saw them
and these numbers are defenetly not possible.

upload_2018-2-12_15-17-8.png

upload_2018-2-12_15-19-12.png

they ended up with 97.6milion passengers carried

upload_2018-2-12_15-29-4.png

Last edited:

Have a great day.
There is some players can do this number in a week in the forum.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
To start off, the numbers of the player the others are referring to cannot be done without cheating. Not even with automated macros. Scamming? Rent-A-Plane greens hacking?

But hitting a couple of thousand flights per week on a couple of destinations, yes.

Fuel is the most difficult resource. Thousands require immediately speed-ups, a costly affair. Launches and fuel rings can get you far but multiple thousands of flights is an whole other level, flying high level planes. Some lucky bastards on this forum seriously cashed in on the fuel bug from a couple of years back, taking fuel somewhat out of the resource equation.

Big games can have a serious passenger output. Add the Family Ticket bonus (double collecting) and the Alarm Clock bonus (all pax immediately available) and you can fly about 35K pax each Alarm Clock run.

Other resources you’ll need to stock up on first: flight items, weather event items, etc.
You’ll need a big wallet of greens to pay for breakdowns and bonuses to reduce breakdowns. And so on, and so on...

It can definitely be done when all the AC stars allign correctly. On a weekly basis? Maybe with diversifying your flying? A serious money injection is more than likely very necessary.

Not how Hans does it, though...

To start off, the numbers of the player the others are referring to cannot be done without cheating. Not even with automated macros. Scamming? Rent-A-Plane greens hacking?

But hitting a couple of thousand flights per week on a couple of destinations, yes.

Fuel is the most difficult resource. Thousands require immediately speed-ups, a costly affair. Launches and fuel rings can get you far but multiple thousands of flights is an whole other level, flying high level planes. Some lucky bastards on this forum seriously cashed in on the fuel bug from a couple of years back, taking fuel somewhat out of the resource equation.

Big games can have a serious passenger output. Add the Family Ticket bonus (double collecting) and the Alarm Clock bonus (all pax immediately available) and you can fly about 35K pax each Alarm Clock run.

Other resources you’ll need to stock up on first: flight items, weather event items, etc.
You’ll need a big wallet of greens to pay for breakdowns and bonuses to reduce breakdowns. And so on, and so on...

It can definitely be done when all the AC stars allign correctly. On a weekly basis? Maybe with diversifying your flying? A serious money injection is more than likely very necessary.

Not how Hans does it, though...

I completely agree to all of the above ,but sometimes wen its too good to be true it isnt .
An average off +/-90milion of pax on a weekly basis requires to much rescourses and fuel and is higly unlikely

Hi Winitall63 these flights would defenetly be possible for a veteran player esspecialy sinds it spread over a week .
if you fly 570flights a day to turkish cost and 170 flights a day to jiuquan.

but this dus not mean there are no cheaters out there
here is an example off real cheating and incredibly high numbers the winner off alliance ranking this week .
i almost fell over wen i saw them
and these numbers are defenetly not possible.

View attachment 11497

View attachment 11498

they ended up with 97.6milion passengers carried

View attachment 11499
Not only that! I looked destination by destination - almost all that are available on the map - and noticed they have "locked" a large part of all first places. I've posted those numbers somewhere but I guess it was one of the vanishing posts due to the server upgrading. If I find those numbers at home, i'll post them here. thousands and thousands of flights, either big and smaller planes.

Not only that! I looked destination by destination - almost all that are available on the map - and noticed they have "locked" a large part of all first places. I've posted those numbers somewhere but I guess it was one of the vanishing posts due to the server upgrading. If I find those numbers at home, i'll post them here. thousands and thousands of flights, either big and smaller planes.
i saw that post before it disapeard and it was a whole lot off destenations on several continents

I say it before this player one of 2
1- a hacker (many players hacking the game but some more professional than others)
2- He is a Gi employee he jsut adding manual the amount he want like today he want to fly 1500 flights add it and move for the other city put 2300 flights .... etc no need fuel or passengers
That what i have yes i saw and i know players do it before and Gi know to be honest with not this game only 80% of Gi games there is a cheaters and they using a program to cheat in facebook they teach me how to cheat and git free fuel and one time someone post for them in 2016 that he have that time 5 million fuel and they did not do any think to him.
One of the reason i think they dont want to make a chat room in this game because if chat with the 1st alliance he will not answer you :D at all.
I did it in a game for GI i think build city and try to contact them in chat room in the game from there i know it they are fake :ROFLMAO:
Thanks god this not my way :cigar:

Top Bottom