Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Sept 2015 Update Issues

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Time clock not resetting when visiting neighbors. It allows you to visit after enough time passes, but the clock is not working.

I'm getting whiplash when trying to send out flights!!!!! Flight option pop up window scrolls. What's up with that?

It would be helpful if we can all keep android issues in one thread. Though I'm not the one to manage this, I think it may help the developers.

Cheers,
Sulfe/Wingit

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Little things, but annoying.

The flashing "Speed up" message on the airplanes in flight icon still works, but when you click on it, the pop up flight menu no longer indicates what plane is ready to speed up. You have to open the Flight box and search for the plane that is ready. Kind of a pain.

When you buy additional fuel the pop up box no longer closes on its own. You have to make it close.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Game says you can gift Wheel Block and Protective Cover to neighbors for completion of Reserve Hangar. Neither one of those is on my list of things to gift. Can anyone gift them?

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Game says you can gift Wheel Block and Protective Cover to neighbors for completion of Reserve Hangar. Neither one of those is on my list of things to gift. Can anyone gift them?
It doesn't appear so.
The more stuff I'm reading, the more it is starting to seem that either this update wasn't meant to be released just yet and it was pulled, which may explain why some still can't see the update.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
I just made report to GI about time bugs:

Hi!

There are some serious issues with time in latest update of the game:

- if you leave game opened and power off while visiting neighbor, time in the game will not pass, and sometimes (rarely) will even go back. Example - left game for 1 hr while visiting neighbor, and when later powered on game and return to home, none of the buildings produces passengers (from 5 minutes to produce, they said 4:35 minutes remaining). Aircraft (powerful delta) that had previously had 5:45 hrs to repair was now over 6:00 remaining to repair. And all flight times were exactly the same as before visiting.

- timer to visit reset is stuck - it always says "Refresh in 00m 00s".

- World map clock (Refresh in xxm xxs. A number of completed flights is counted) is sometimes out of control. It is not counting normal seconds, but has 1.5x and even 2x speed (so if normal time is 10 seconds it counts at same time 15-20 seconds) - for example now it is counting for every 10 seconds in normal time 45 seconds in game time!

---

Something is definitely going bad with timers inside of the game.

I sent an in game message after receiving nothing for coming second in the alliance! I've also just landed quite a few excavation flights with a golden dice and got zero drops, before I was getting much better. Also when opening the game it's much slower and when you finally get into the airport it stutters a bit to start, making it hard to land planes straight away. It seems like G! have made the game send lots more info to their servers but it's just ruined the game. I'm considering downgrading again and losing a day and a half play as it's pretty poor, also no idea when I can revisit neighbours. Why is no one giving out any real info from G!???

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I sent an in game message after receiving nothing for coming second in the alliance! I've also just landed quite a few excavation flights with a golden dice and got zero drops, before I was getting much better. Also when opening the game it's much slower and when you finally get into the airport it stutters a bit to start, making it hard to land planes straight away. It seems like G! have made the game send lots more info to their servers but it's just ruined the game. I'm considering downgrading again and losing a day and a half play as it's pretty poor, also no idea when I can revisit neighbours. Why is no one giving out any real info from G!???
I have also downgraded my game as I lost all my Neighbour's. Now back to old version and got all my Neighbour's back :) .
But my main game crashed and back to lvl 1. Hope to get it restored :).
Strange that you didn't got anything after #2 in alliance rankings. You were supposed to get map's (as game say's).

If the drop's are going to less & less in coming update, I will surely not update till I make a lot of adventure building's and 6 Luna park :D
Yeah, I have all buildings but could have got a lot more chests finishing off 100 flights on each of the giant destinations. Maybe not worth it as space missions could get the same a lot quicker. Could just get the stars but then when we get these hard to get maps if drops are rubbish it will be considered not worth it by all but the noxx type players...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Yeah, I have all buildings but could have got a lot more chests finishing off 100 flights on each of the giant destinations. Maybe not worth it as space missions could get the same a lot quicker. Could just get the stars but then when we get these hard to get maps if drops are rubbish it will be considered not worth it by all but the noxx type players...
Bad happened to noxx.
I guess he also didn't got anything for ranking #1 in alliance :p:ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
I've been flying many flights for two days to Goa, Thailand, and Singapore and not one drop for the items needed up complete the Reserve Hangar. None. Not one. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Used golden dice and sky captain. Nothing but items I can't use.

Top Bottom