Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sent and recieved gift not the same

I sent a gift (beamer) to my son - but he recievied a copymachine!!

this happens 3 times. maybe because he needs a beamer for his terminal and the system will not allow this?

anyone made same expierience?

RosieAir

Airport City Addict
wipe' pid='523' dateline='1336324098 said:
I sent a gift (beamer) to my son - but he recievied a copymachine!!

this happens 3 times. maybe because he needs a beamer for his terminal and the system will not allow this?

anyone made same expierience?

Are you on the same verison of the game? Different versions have different gifts you can send, the gift codes the game uses may have changed...

I wonder if when trying to return a gift to someone, if it isn't actually one of your gift options, then does it send them a random item from the gifts you can send?

For example, someone sent me a stapler the other day and asked if I could send them one back. I pressed the return gift button and they received a server rack?
Stapler is not one of the gifts I can send but Server Rack is....?

Dave' pid='546' dateline='1336330206 said:
That could be the answer evel as ive often wondered how it worked if you returned a gift that wasnt in your gift list.

i thought that could be a option to get what you need if you send someone things you need and he sand the things back, but maybe this is not allowed ....

Top Bottom