Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Sending gifts to neighbors

Hi neighbors,
Has someone else noticed the same bug today while sending out gifts:
If I try to send 3 or more gifts simultaneously (buy tapping on crate icon, then selecting a gift and then ticking neighbors to receive it) it didn't work this morning.
Only if I select one or two neighbors to send to or if I go opposite way: first selecting a neighbor from the neighbors' list and tap on the small crate next to the neighbor's icon and then selecting a gift I was able to send one. It meant that I had to send 10 times 2 gifts to my fuel ring instead of 1 time 20 gifts.

Let's hope it is just a server sync issue and not deliberate attempt to make difficult to have a fuel ring game.

Hi neighbors,
If I try to send 3 or more gifts simultaneously (buy tapping on crate icon, then selecting a gift and then ticking neighbors to receive it) it didn't work this morning.
Only if I select one or two neighbors to send to or if I go opposite way: first selecting a neighbor from the neighbors' list and tap on the small crate next to the neighbor's icon and then selecting a gift I was able to send one. It meant that I had to send 10 times 2 gifts to my fuel ring instead of 1 time 20 gifts.

Let's hope it is just a server sync issue and not deliberate attempt to make difficult to have a fuel ring game.
work perfect for me maybe it just server issue and fixed or the time you send is the same time reset for other things in the game.

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Hi neighbors,

No problem for me @Pit1024

Top Bottom