Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sending gifts between Android and IOS games

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I am having a problem sending specific gift from my Android game to an IOS game. The gifts keep getting changed to fuel or passengers.

My game can gift spare aircraft tire but when I send it to an iOS game they get fuel. When they send me the tire or jet Engine. I receive the right object. But when I resend they get fuel.

Any advice will be appreciated thanks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I am having a problem sending specific gift from my Android game to an IOS game. The gifts keep getting changed to fuel or passengers.

My game can gift spare aircraft tire but when I send it to an iOS game they get fuel. When they send me the tire or jet Engine. I receive the right object. But when I resend they get fuel.

Any advice will be appreciated thanks.

Hi SamZee, As far as I know aircraft tires can't be sent to IOS. I have tried it many times but never a succes. Last time I tried it, it sent the last sent gift and not fuel3, that was a change. But after every update I try and never got the tire in IOS. Sorry

Top Bottom