Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Secret faucet?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
It's probably a stupid question, but what does the secret faucet really do? The game says "doubles the amount of fuel restored". I thought that means that the max limit would double but when I tried I couldn't see this or any other changes, e.g. speeding up the restore time (1 unit per half minute).

So now, when I've got a new of these bonuses, I need to figure out how to best utilize it.

I'm sure some of you can help - thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Arne - I think you are confusing the secret faucet with the bottemless barrel...

But then again "I need to figure out how to best utilize it." is always a good idea...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
tdv: I might confuse it with some other bonus, but the quote is correct. However, not being a native English-speaking person, my problem can be that I simply do not understand the phrase. At least I have not been able to make sense of it and I have already wasted one of them, I think.

I don't know if you can't or won't help me - perhaps someone else can.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Arne - I was not trying to be unhelpfull just stating the obvious - as mentioned there are two items which are similar and can be confused...

One doubles your current total fuel allowence.. (so from 90 units to 160 units) and another which speed up the fuel recharge rate (so 2 units in 1 min etc...)

Hope that makes sense... but I will leave it for someone else to help you no worries...

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
im a parrot:

One doubles your current total fuel allowence.. (so from 90 units to 160 units) and another which speed up the fuel recharge rate (so 2 units in 1 min etc...)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
The secret faucet speeds up the restoration time, so you will receive 2 fuel every minute instead of one.

The bottomless barrel would double the amount of fuel you are allowed, so in your case @Arne I think it would double from 88 to 176.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks to all - I am not really confusing the faucet with the bottomless barrow (which I haven't really seen). My confusion came mostly because I didn't seem to notice any effect of the bonus, when I first got it. But I guess I was not really noticing.

I think I will have better use of it next time.

Discussion closed from my point of view.

Top Bottom