Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday September 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella 748

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akz73nv
Username
Stella 748
@IvanM - thanks Ivan, I have enough Coffee Machines now. Could you switch me to Boring Machine, please? Shall I switch you from Routers to Edge Banding Machine or would you prefer Oscillating Beacon?

GREEN LAUNCH in progress. Currently 1316 of 1600, if anyone wants to jump on board for a few points.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Thank you for all my very kind neighbors who put up with my limited gifting this past week while I was out of town. I am now back home and attempting to return to normal gifting mode. Key word = Attempting ... Wow is there a backlog of gifts to return :D

Oh and signature updated

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
Thanks for all of the gifts! I am still showing up as "username". I also now have 4 universities for anyone that wants to visit!

I sent you a neighbor request.

I'm up to 3 universities now. I've managed to turn in 3 College Sports collections, but I have yet to find any sandwiches.

Thank to everyone who has sent me gifts.

Also, I have finally gotten around to updating my list of what I can send. Please let me know if you see something there that you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom