Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday September 10, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@b_laksh @Brodyaga @cats are awesome @DalePorter46 @david smith @GamingSwiftie @Mouse
@Gt city @macfaro @Marve @Meagansoroka @Mouse @Pakman @Stella 748 @Tamic

Hi All,

Sorry no gifts today from my main game as that counter hasn't been reset yet.
@Marve & @Pakman please accept my neighbour request from both my accounts.
@Marve can you sent a request to me from your 2nd game please. Love the planetariums:);)

Sent from the support game
@hoi-(itemneeded) copymachine
@Xilikon Landing Lamp
@Mouse Jet Engine

@Stu_c sent a request to my 2nd game and I can sent you the Robot Tester

Have a nice day
Ivan
I've had the same problem, my counter is not resetting, I gift between 9am and 12 pm eastern on all 3, and now its making me gift at 7pm est, by the time GI got me a reset code it was time to gift again, so the best way to do is not gift, that's why I'm not gifting on any game until Monday 9am est, that's the time I want to gift every day

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)
I've had the same problem, my counter is not resetting, I gift between 9am and 12 pm eastern on all 3, and now its making me gift at 7pm est, by the time GI got me a reset code it was time to gift again, so the best way to do is not gift, that's why I'm not gifting on any game until Monday 9am est, that's the time I want to gift every day
good
but it is a pitty for me (and many more neighby's) that we don't recieve any gifts today from ya! (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I have sent out gifts today. My signature has not been updated. Please continue to send me Flight Catering.

@Jgm85 Flight Catering
@Bali Hi Flight Catering & Navigation Module
@belledohna Fuel Supply
@javi Oscillating Beacon
@Long Earplugs
@Nina Fuel Supply
@Rizzi87 Flight Catering

Please let me know if any of the following are true:

1) You received my gift and want me to send a different item in the future.
2) You are on the above list, but are not receiving my gifts or received something other than what I listed for you.
3) You have not updated, but are not on the above list. (Please send a neighbor request if we are not already neighbors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom