Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday November 14th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. None of the above
Thank you all for helping with the aerosols, please keep returning them. You guys are great:LOL:(y)

Also in need for Exit Signs if anyone has them cheers:ROFLMAO:

@Puppy Chou please return the Florescent Lamp as I can only return it now that I have upgraded my Reserve Hangar to Lvl 3:D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, thanks for all the gifts, especially aerosol.
I will continue to send aerosols from PuppyC. PuppyC needs level 3 reserve hangar items.
Puppy Chou needs aerosol, fuel 20 and level 3 reserve hangar items

Thanks in advance.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Hello everybody,

Many thanks to all of you for the gifts
As I keep on returning aerosols to most of my neighbours, normal gifting is not that easy
I wish I could send out more gifts then the daily 20....
So I hope everybody is patient, because the event is limited in time and therefore I try to help as many of you as I possibly can

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Thanks for all the gifts!
Signature is up to date.

@suzy feel free to skip me, you should give priority to those who can help you with the event. I'll send you a gift anyway if I have one left, don't worry about returning something. If you need more aerosols I can return them to you since I was able to send it during the event.

SannSunn

suzy

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts!
Signature is up to date.

@suzy feel free to skip me, you should give priority to those who can help you with the event. I'll send you a gift anyway if I have one left, don't worry about returning something. If you need more aerosols I can return them to you since I was able to send it during the event.

SannSunn
No no, that is not what I mean, I am returning aerosols to those who need them. I have already finished this event last month !!
I'm only trying to help others out, but this is at the cost of sending other gifts, normal gifts of course
Which I don't mind !! I would also like to get help in finishing an event...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4p84n
Username
Mohsen larijani
@suzy: nav module sent
@Loverboy Smith : nav module sent
Username : Mohsen larijani
Level :60
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : flight catering, oscillating beacon, spare propeller, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, white gold bracelet, fuel 20, demodulator, laser range finder, finger print, Stabilized Binoculars

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, loader, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, monitor, voip phone, pneumatic cutter, tunnel freezer, ear plugs, fruit lollipop, router, demodulator

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Scalia, send AEROSOLS to my VAYKA1 and AYON1 game and i'll hit 'RETURN".
For all those who need Aerosols, send them and my games will return them.

Last edited:

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
Hey all I need aerosols to complete Dark Skies over 30 and getting 1-2 a day in flight drops. If anyone could add me I return gifts and will help if I have items. I have the Leyden Jar for Dark Skies.

On iOS as A Robbie Airport

Device
  1. None of the above
@Scalia, send AEROSOLS to my VAYKA1 and AYON1 game and i'll hit 'RETURN".
For all those who need Aerosols, send them and my games will return them.

I do not have aerosols only the laden jars, so I cannot send you aerosols directly:rolleyes:

I have been returning the aerosol you are sending me to your Vayka1. I read that sometimes even If a player does not have them like myself but returns them you can end up with aerosol. I think that explains it if you are receiving any from Airblues, which I still find it interesting:ROFLMAO:(y)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Sent the following gifts from Chloe11111

earplugs to @Rsorour
flight catering to @Joseph
Flight helmet to @spinerj (sorry, I noticed after that you needed it for !spine)
fuel catalyst to @Mario's Dad @Marcio Veiga
landing lamp to @spearman78 and dagummit @Pakman 4 @PinHeadSwe
navigation module to @Loverboy Smith
oscillating beacon to @Mrstepot for b2 @flip123 for jp2
packaging machine for @HP-
passengers to @Kamikaze
spare propeller to @AJ 2
tunnel freezer to @drivefast99
wheel block to @Uncle Mans phone

Sent from Chloe2
cooling chamber to @HP-
flight helmet to @spinerj for !spine
fuel for @Mrstepot both games @bjorn @drivefast99 @billsnj @Kamikaze @Mario's Dad @Marcio Veiga @spearman78 @suzy @greensmith @Sulfe for wingit
navigation module for @Loverboy Smith
spare propeller to @AJ 2

Reactions: AJ
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Scalia, when you send the Leyden Jars to VAYKA1 and AYON1 and i hit return,
you'll receive the Aerosols. During the Dark Skies 2015 on Android these games could sent Aerosol.
I've already finished the quest, so i don't need them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom