Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday May 30, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses

Repair Base:
Pneumatic Cutter
Calibration Modules
Hardness Testers
Riveters

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Finally updated on both games, please if possible send me needed items only, for both games:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses

Repair Base:
Pneumatic Cutter
Calibration Modules
Hardness Testers
Riveters

Thanks (y)

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
I need the usual items for the Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles
Tunnel Freezers
Screw Presses
Repair base is ready in both my games.

Lollipops and Earplugs are, and will remain welcome.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi..
Thanks for all the gifts..with the help from all my good neighbors.. finally I can get all items for repair base and Sweets factory for my main game :happy:
I am happy I can fly to the new destination with my Falcon... BUT... the happiness is gone when the Falcon is broken!!
It cost 3 green cash to speed up repairing process...:nailbiting: otherwise I must wait for 12hours :(
And when I complete upgrade the repair base... the item for repair base is gone from my gift list...

Hi..
Thanks for all the gifts..with the help from all my good neighbors.. finally I can get all items for repair base and Sweets factory for my main game :happy:
I am happy I can fly to the new destination with my Falcon... BUT... the happiness is gone when the Falcon is broken!!
It cost 3 green cash to speed up repairing process...:nailbiting: otherwise I must wait for 12hours :(
And when I complete upgrade the repair base... the item for repair base is gone from my gift list...

No, gifts are still there.

Sari,

@Chad says the Level 6 Repair Base items does not disappear from your gift list when you complete it, but I see you have struck out Riverter from your gift list. Can you double confirm that it really disappears??

BTW, my Bali Hi game still need 1 Calibration Module, 2 Hardness Testers and 1 Riveter.
Any assistance from neighbours is appreciated.

Edit: that was fast. 15 minutes later and I have the exact items & quantity I needed. Thanks Steve64, Beckyp and Sari.

Last edited:

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Sari,
@Chad says the Level 6 Repair Base items does not disappear from your gift list when you complete it, but I see you have struck out Riverter from your gift list. Can you double confirm that it really disappears??
Bali Hi, Yes I double check it and found that riverter on sari's gift list is gone..

riverter2.PNG

Thank for the gifts neighbors!
On a side note, with all the bugs currently going on since the update, am I the only one that's lost items? Dagummit had 8 pneumatic cutters; a couple of hours later, I only have 1 cutter. Really?
The autosave feature is gone awry in this update.
You should visit neighbours or madlen airborne (if you are offline) to make sure that your progress is save.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Samson Li
I got it. Thanks.

Thank you for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. Both of my games need Repair Base Level 6 items, my second game LY2 also needs 1 x Smoke Detector and 1 x (Grey) Transmitter if you can help.

I have sent out Riveter and Pneumatic Cutter to most neighbors unless your in-game name or signature clearly says you need something else. Please speak up if you do not need Repair Base Level 6 items. I also wonder if my non-Andriod neighbors received the items I sent since some of you reported the items cannot go from Android to iOS.

Here are the tags:
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Pneumatic Cutter, Oscillating Beacon and Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Pneumatic Cutter and Riveter.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Hardness Tester, sent you Pneumatic Cutter.
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20), Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@nsari: thanks for the Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@melony: thanks for the Altimeter to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@LAX: thanks for the Wireless Compass my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@TSharper: thanks for the Deicer and Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Wireless Compass to my second game, sent you Riveter.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Wireless Compass.
@Joe7: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Wireless Compass.
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Riveter.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Pneumatic Cutter.
@Polar: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Pneumatic Cutter.
@Samson Li: I tried to send you a Spaceship Launch Console, hopefully I sent to the correct "Username".
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Riveter.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Pneumatic Cutter.

Device
  1. None of the above
@Scalia
Sent Hardness Tester. Will build more than one Sweets Factory so would appreciate Crucibles.
Cheers,
Tom

@greensmith
Hi thank you for all the Hardness Tester. I have enough now. Could you please send me Tunnel Freezer ( I will need around 12) from now on. I will built a couple Sweet Factories. I will continue sending you Crucibles unless you want something else, cheers again(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom