Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 9th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
This is what it looks like...
index.php
tdv , can you send me some weather displays ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All, sent from TDV19

Pruning Shears to:
nsari – Sari2
Long
InCoNvEnIeNtE
Dulcesakura – (sakura) Please don’t send any gifts to TDV19 – this is a gifting game only…
Red Fox One
yukidesu – (uq: ) and sent you all in bracelets…
olly 333
flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Phantom (Ph2)
vayka1
I Fly 2
Nina (nina2)
Suresh
Aero

Filled candies & Add radar - Rob W– Spitfire sqdrn

Ianda11 – can’t see Ianda12 as a neighbour on TDV19 – can you see me as a neighbour? (I have Ianda10 & Ianda11)
Blackcloud – can’t see you as a neighbour on TDV19 – can you see me as a neighbour?
Phantom – 3x defrosters
Friso - 4x defrosters

Nina - so you need shears?

Aero - do you need shears or have you got enought left over from before?

I have sent out mostly shears from Bali Hi to help out those in need...
I will send out other things from Bali 2.

Drop rates for Butterfly nets & Butterflies are atrocious.
I am visiting neighbours twice now to maximise Butterfly Nets collections (there are only 3 butterflies in each visit).

I only managed to collect 4 butterflies over 2 days!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
I have sent out mostly shears from Bali Hi to help out those in need...
I will send out other things from Bali 2.

Drop rates for Butterfly nets & Butterflies are atrocious.
I am visiting neighbours twice now to maximise Butterfly Nets collections (there are only 3 butterflies in each visit).

I only managed to collect 4 butterflies over 2 days!!

yes that's right, very few butterfly nets and I found a butterfly until now ... this is not intended to create the collection ...

since the last update my game starts coming back again where the last time I was in the game ... not the best, a collection has been lost to me for that reason alone ...:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv Thanks so much for the huge gift of shears! I am so grateful for your generosity.

Thank you everyone for the gifts and especially right now for the shears. I must say the butterfly collecting is going quite slowly, but we still have quite a bit of time.

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi, air canillas and tdv for sending me shears ;);)
If you're able and willing to send me more i'll appreciate that, only need 3 tulips to go!!!!!!
For the butterflies it will be very hard to get, because i still can't visit my friends:mad::mad::mad:
And air canillas i've sent you a shear back, was because of i could sent 1 gift. This suddenly popped up 2 weeks ago, i don't know if this will restore
tonight!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Don't worry JAKEL, I did the same with other neighbours. I'll send back it when my game resets in 4 hours.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi, just sent out the last Shears on this round. I try to look for people who still need them...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom