Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 4th January 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Jahuno.,Arne,Nick Schultz,Bali Hi,sergeant
Hi all...a few weeks back, GI finally unblocked my account and allowed me to use the social functions again....I've been regularly sending out FB fuel again for a few weeks now, and just wondered if you are getting them ok? Also, could you confirm if you've sent me any FB fuel back, as I haven't received any since they 'unblocked' my game....and I may have to open another dreaded ticket to get it sorted (I do receive FB alerts from you, which suggest you are trying to send something...)
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi dear neighbors,

because of the population issue and the fact I have to get back to work next week (4 month at home with the twins), I have decided to rearrange my airport.
I would like to collect slow burning fuel for space travel so I can participate in launches. For that I can use in my Jpjpjp2 game:
14 assembly robots, 11 space ship engines, 13 laserlevels and 12robottesters.

it would be nice if some of you could help me.....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
hi dear neighbors,

because of the population issue and the fact I have to get back to work next week (4 month at home with the twins), I have decided to rearrange my airport.
I would like to collect slow burning fuel for space travel so I can participate in launches. For that I can use in my Jpjpjp2 game:

flip123,
Will send Assembly Robots from my Waverly huff game. Can send Spaceship Engines from my tomgreensmith game if you accept my neighbor invitation.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman greensmith Happy Helen i used to have you all as neighbors but somewhere you were deleted and now it will not let me add you , will you please try and add my ipad game(bubbajed) as a neighbor . thanks!!
bubbajed5711,
Tried to add you to both my games but no luck. I've had the problem of neighbors disappearing for no reason as well. Just more bugs.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hi dear neighbors,

flip123

Wow, how do you manage so much, impressed! Good luck with returning to work

HH2 can gift laser level ;)

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
My mission control tower level 2 suddenly became incomplete. It's not the first time my buildings became unfinished :mad:

Need 4 Space Launch Consoles now, hopefully your gifting will be faster than GI Support solving the problem.
Thanks in advance.

Happy Helen
Hi..I agree with you about the Santa quest....trying to get stardust has been a nightmare...the drop rate really low, and with having to go to Lapland and then hope for more randomly dropped items just to be able to fly to the other destinations to again hope for more random drops of items to complete the various missions etc...also, plying it now seems a bit odd, would've been nice if it started much earlier in December and finished around Xmas day...
Well...roll on spring!!
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
hi dear neighbors,

Robot Testers will be on the way.:)
@Happy Helen more Old Lanterns will be sent when I have the time and wifi access, due to being on holidays and in a country with horrendous data charges.

Top Bottom