Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 23rd March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts, generous neighbors! Special thanks to Bali Hi for sending me a couple of altimeters.:)

Today, I'd like fuel hoses and spare propellers. I have zero inventory of those.:confused:

Thanks for all your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago. My signture has been updated.

For those of you who also play the TribeZ game on Android, I opened a thread for issues and updates in the Off Topic area, you are welcome to participate: https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/the-tribez-game-issues-and-updates.2604/.

Here are the tags for today:

flip123: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter although I don't need it, sent you Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
Joe: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
pienicki: thanks for the Spare Propeller and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
yukidesu: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Additional Radar.
Chris3112: thanks for the Jet Engine, I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
antony1406: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Spare Wire.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I prefer other items in my signature, but it appears that you never read anybody's posts, tags, or signatures. I don't see a post from you since March 3, also your signature asks for flight items, not sure what flight items you need at your level, will check your post
again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Jet Engine, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
melony: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beason.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
mandeer, thanks for the Air Vent Filter although I don't need it, I see you are asking for Air Vent Filter in your signature, but as you can see it is not in my gift list, so I cannot send it to you regardless. Pease do not waste your limited gift resources by sending items that I do not ask for, you can send to others who need it. sent you Grinding Machine.
lauren: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Laser Cutter.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Flight Catering.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Friso: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
Hello all. Desperately waiting for 1 security cam, 2 anti theft gates. My sig is current. I send what you need need in game name, but please don't send back gift, as I don't need what I send you. I am finding the game tedious now as I have to rely on gifts to progress and have to get 100k to expand for quests and week of saving still not there. Also, I find I sent people what they want but get nothing on my sig returned.

Thanks everyone for the gifts.
Luckily i made it before reset. Set the following

spare prop to javi
spare prop to antony1406
add radar to snowy70
ocb beacon to CK-Airport
meal to nsari 2
meal to nsari
spare prop to Sky Ranger
meal to myriam
Passenger 10 to karthi
fuel hose to CC Rider
deicer to olly 333
meal to twisteduk
spare wire to Phantom
add radar to lauren
spare prop to InCoNvEnIeNtE
cockpit glass to Red Fox One
landing lamp to Kitty
fuel to Bali Hi
fueul hose to flip123
spare wire to Rob W

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Again my gift reset was one hour delayed. Now it is at 9:30 instead of the original 5:30. Thanks again for your gifts. Sent out my gifts for the night according to your needs posted here albeit a little late. zenmie I think I sent you a wrong gift. Sorry about that. I will make it up tomorrow. My fat fingers always get in the way when trying to send gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all, I sent gift today.

I start to collect item for bulid spaceship facitities and upgrade my fuel station, please send item to Kei2.
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Here are the tags for today:

flip123: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter although I don't need it, sent you Flight Catering.

Long, I sent that gift with my 'no gifts back game' I can just sent a few items and is for quest items. Because we don't have a quest I sent other items. Today I sent to almost all neighbors in the game whisky. Hope you like that beter. When you return gifts, you can ignore that game. The regular items come from Jpjpjp2. Will sent those later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom