Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21th December 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi, Sankukia game auto completed, gutted I must have 20 sleighs to sell and loads of gifts in stock

Sankukia2 is playing so would like to trade quest items,
I can send old lanterns, snowballs and red paint

By the way any one who has sent quest gifts to Sankukia I have returned hoping you get back what you sent, if you didn't it would be interesting to see what you get, I will try between my own games to see what happens.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Az1 - Red Paint
(Beckyp) Mrstepot (to beckyp2) - Red Paint
(Blah) jgottlieb - Red Paint
(erb22) billsnj - Old Lantern
Ianda11 - Old Lantern
Nina - Red Paint
Pakman (pakman and pakman13) - Fuel Catalyst and Red Paint
Paulfromhyde - Red Paint
Rsorour - Red Paint
(to Sankukia2) Scoob1964 - Red Paint
Simp1710 - Old Lantern
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Old Lantern
(Vind Airport) Arne - Red Paint
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Red Paintand Fuel Catalyst
flip123 - Icicle
pwcmvj - Red Paint

Uncle Mans 4 (Android) sent:
Jahuno. (.aeuu6ca.jahuno) - Sleigh Oil
Mrstepot (beckyp2) - Sleigh Oil
billsnj - Sleigh Oil
flip123 (to flip123 and to jpjpjp2) - Icicle and Sleigh Oil
Nina (to Nina and to Nina 2) - Old Lantern and Fuel Additives
Simp1710 (to simp) - Spaceship Engine (guessing where you might be headed)
vakuu - Sleigh Oil (based on game name)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Unclemans2:
Az1 - Red Paint
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Fuel (20)
Ianda11 - Old Lantern
(jpjpjp2) flip123 - Red Paint
Nina (to Nina and Nina2) - Red Paint and Fuel (20)
(Pakman and Pakman13) Pakman - Fuel (20) and Red Paint
Rsorour - Red Paint
Simp1710 (to simp1710 and to simp0707) - Old Lantern and Red Paint
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Old Lantern
(Vind airport) Arne - Old Lantern
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Old Lantern and Fuel Catalyst

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Do I have this right? I looked at the signatures I could find and then looked at airports to find evidence of the Santa quest and I came to the conclusion that these neighbors are playing the Santa quest and would like quest items as gifts....
Jahuno. Pakman 13 Neil ellor (Ne2) Simp1710 Uncle Mans and Uncle mans 4 greensmith (tomgreensmith) Rsorour billsnj

If I got it wrong, please let me know! Trying to give you the gifts you most need...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Do I have this right? I looked at the signatures I could find and then looked at airports to find evidence of the Santa quest and I came to the conclusion that these neighbors are playing the Santa quest and would like quest items as gifts....
Jahuno. Pakman 13 Neil ellor (Ne2) Simp1710 Uncle Mans and Uncle mans 4 greensmith (tomgreensmith) Rsorour billsnj

If I got it wrong, please let me know! Trying to give you the gifts you most need...

All 4 of my games are playing the quest (Uncle Mans, Unclemans2, Uncle Mans 4 and Uncle Mans Phone). Uncle Mans Phone is an interesting case - I believe it to be blocked, but randomly can send and receive gifts. Very odd, but that's GI.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Becky yes I'm playing the santa's quest. Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Yes, I'm playing the quest too (on all three games) :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Need items for santa's hangar: sleigh covers, sleigh oil, and lots of red paint.
Thanks

Also thanks olly 333 for the mayors portraits.
Hi, I sent you a friend request from my jahuno2 game. Also from my aeuu6ca game, but I think that one didn't succeed in sending the request, because I didn't get a confirmation and the next time I got an error.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710

Yup, I'm playing on my main 1710 game and attempting to on my new android game. Not on my 0707 game though.
Just added your old game from my android as I still have a couple spare slots before I reach 20 neighbours. Tried with your new game but the username didn't work? No need to return gifts- please save them others requiring specific items.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Yup, I'm playing on my main 1710 game and attempting to on my new android game. Not on my 0707 game though.
Just added your old game from my android as I still have a couple spare slots before I reach 20 neighbours. Tried with your new game but the username didn't work? No need to return gifts- please save them others requiring specific items.
Simp1710 I tried to invite you from this side.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2

Becky I'm playing on both games. Captain tneil is finished just waiting to collect, Ne2 starting from scratch.
I'm going to update my signature now its been a busy weekend Neil

Top Bottom