Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 20th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
my old game got formatted , sent email to GIS to restore it...so i started a second game in my other phone , i want to have you as neighbour in this game also...!! that is the matter ! ;)
Hi, I followed the advice of tdv to delete your old game, I cannot try at this moment to add you again, so whats next? Maybe you can add me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
jmlane i just realised that was just about to edit my comment. Sorry i was talking to you bout launching i forgot u.
Just need to know who jcam is- do u know????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Ok antony1406 I'll leave your 1st game until it get restored and will add your new (y) ...also GI has not answer or fix my game problem (I still can't see any neighbor visits so I'm missing coins,fuel,etc :confused: the worst is that my AC feels empty and alone :unsure:hehe:X3: )
same here...!!:p i am not able to add more than a few people a day... and GIS is taking more than a week to restore my game, still they are only processing...!!:eek: worst support i have ever seen !! :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4525w9
Username
cakepig
Thanks everyone for gifts :)

tdv, I finally got space launch consoles today and was able to finish my MC centre2! Thank you! There must be something wrong with my system or device...
Thank you again for your help!! Could you please send 4 all-inclusive bracelets when you get a chance? Thanks again!!

Please feel free to add and leave me a msg to let me know what you need :)

happy flying!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4rgnqc / at61m60
Username
Steve64 / DIA
Hi @pie2, I am a neighborof pie. Is that you too? I have a Prometheus launch going if you want one to join and be my neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom