Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 1st March 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2eycdh
Username
Moe
Good Morning,

Thanks for all the daily gifts.

In-game name:Moe
Friend Code: a2eycdh

Items needed / Items I can send
3x Router, 1x X-Ray Scanner, 3x Stabilized Binoculars, 4x VoIP Phone, 4x Demodulator, 3x Centrifuges / OR/ Check my signature

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thursday I was fed up with my blocked flip123 game. I have decided to delete all neighbors and then delete the game. I was already thinking about it for a while.... So no way back

I am still playing jpjpjp2, it finished the Valentine quest but will return all Shears I get. It is now hunting for maps....

I am also still playing Jpjpjp (also blocked). Thank you for the Shears, it got the last lelie yesterday.

So that was the update..... And if you need anything, I hit sent back to all items I get in jpjpjp2, also buildingitems

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Thursday I was fed up with my blocked flip123 game. I have decided to delete all neighbors and then delete the game. I was already thinking about it for a while.... So no way back

I am still playing jpjpjp2, it finished the Valentine quest but will return all Shears I get. It is now hunting for maps....

I am also still playing Jpjpjp (also blocked). Thank you for the Shears, it got the last lelie yesterday.

So that was the update..... And if you need anything, I hit sent back to all items I get in jpjpjp2, also buildingitems

So we have to delete the flip123 game? Sorry to hear, you're such a good neighbour! (y)

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
thank you neighbours for all the fuel hoses and to mellow's neighbours my 9 year old niece just sent me the weirdest gift but hope you all got your fuel :)

flip123,

Thanks for the bountiful gifts, so sorry I was not able to return them all!
I will delete flip123, but will continue to send things to Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123,

Thanks for the bountiful gifts, so sorry I was not able to return them all!
I will delete flip123, but will continue to send things to Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2.
Bali Hi, your welcome and you will probably not find flip123 as i deleted my neighbors before deleting the game (i also don't like neighbors in my list that are inactive)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today and yesterday.
NOYA12 and VAYKA1 has sent out the last Shears and completed the Valentine's Quest.

AYON1 is still in need for SHEARS.
Thanks in advance for sending.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
VAYKA1 and NOYA12 started a BLUE Launch.
Both 1020 pts. and 23.45 hrs. to go.
Feel free to join.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
npq2ox
Username
Adrian
Hi All,

I urgently need as many shears as possible please. When the quest started I had completed everything except the flowers and all I needed was 2 Chrysanthemum's and now, 14 days later, I still need one of them! I have 10 or more of every other flower!

I've sent the following:
Gt city: Osc Beacon to your GT City3 game
flip123: Shears to your Android game
melony: I think I sent you a fuel hose earlier.
Bali Hi: Shears to your games
Lukasz: Jet Engine

Thanks
Adrian

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. There were again several neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

Special THANKS to sergeant, jackjackeli, daniel degracia, and Kazinho for joining my spaceship launch!!

summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Spare Propeller.
Theo1977: thanks for the Wireless Compass, sent you Fuel Hose.
Kazinho: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Spare Propeller.
Polar: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
perezgreg: thanks for the Wireless Compass and Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
zenmie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Québec: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Dryer.
felo: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the multiple Paint, sent you Paint to your Jpjpjp2 game.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
pharell: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
jackjackeli: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent Flight Catering to your elijackjack game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Top Bottom