Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Day Quest 2014

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I apologize for double posting. I have completed all Quest requirements. working on 3 starring the sleigh destinations. I will send out quest-related items to all who need them per signature requirements. Please continue to send catalysts and fuel as i am itching to move along through the 400 snail-paced star chase.
Cheers,
Ramy

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
My bad guys.... I need stuff for the hanger.... just got up... have a good one guys and if any of u need the repair part for the sleigh, I can gift the snow ball.... I will be back on after work... pulling a big block ford engine today....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
I will do the chad... have a good one bro:) Chad, please let me know when u have a plan launching a blue launch... trying to get another QL so I can share with u guys.... thanks bro:)

If you want to build a Hangar for a Jet-Powered Sleigh without spending greenies or getting gifts from neighbors, use the "build/get free item/sell" approach.
1. Build the Hangar
2. Speed the build if you want
3. Get a free item by watching a video
4. Sell the Hangar
Repeat until you complete or the free item offer ends!
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks for that tip Tom! It worked for my support game, but I only got 3 items, the 4th time I tried I didn't have the "Free" watch video button, maybe I already used a couple of videos yesterday, don't remember.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
The picture:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974.8 KB · Views: 157

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for that tip Tom! It worked for my support game, but I only got 3 items, the 4th time I tried I didn't have the "Free" watch video button, maybe I already used a couple of videos yesterday, don't remember.

Long,
I don't know if there's a number limit or a time limit for the free items. Let us know what happens when/if you try tomorrow!
Cheers,
Tom

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Err, Houston we may have a slight problem................Bad Santa is causing my game to close on more than one occasion, firstly on a knees high elf and then a couple of times whilst landing a red launch. One red had landed, clicked whilst it was decanting coins the game closed and when reopened same launch was ready to land. Just me??????

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Err, Houston we may have a slight problem................Bad Santa is causing my game to close on more than one occasion, firstly on a knees high elf and then a couple of times whilst landing a red launch. One red had landed, clicked whilst it was decanting coins the game closed and when reopened same launch was ready to land. Just me??????

pegasus
I haven't heard that exact bug yet. Anyone else?
A friend was having crashes on a different game and I noticed he had like 20 apps open on his iPad. I suggested he close all apps before he starts a game; that way there's plenty of internal memory for the game to operate in. Too many open apps equals limited memory equals crashes. That's my experience anyway.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello to all,

I suppose it started without any new update? If so, I will not be able to help although I have got some lanterns and snow balls.

Have a nice quest!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hello to all,
I suppose it started without any new update? If so, I will not be able to help although I have got some lanterns and snow balls.
Have a nice quest!!!

Lukasz
Like many of Airport City's quests and special offers, the code is built into the last update. When the time comes, the event triggers and appears in our games. Today it happened at the same time for iOS and Android.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Seems pretty hard to get presents to complete flights. I have 2 stars in all flights from last year. What is the best way to get presents?

I bought a Santa's Chest for 6 greenies containing 20 Old Lanterns & 20 Star Dust. I manage to get about 30 Star Dust at the end. Then used a Spy Glass and quite a lot of fuel to speed the Sleigh flights to Lapland and other destinations. The drop rate was really good. I only need few items to complete the Ice Castle:)

pegasus
I haven't heard that exact bug yet. Anyone else?
A friend was having crashes on a different game and I noticed he had like 20 apps open on his iPad. I suggested he close all apps before he starts a game; that way there's plenty of internal memory for the game to operate in. Too many open apps equals limited memory equals crashes. That's my experience anyway.
Cheers,
Tom

It actually crashed on my tablet too, twice this morning. The first time it froze up my tablet and I have to push the power button for 10 second to power down in a hard way. The second time the game just crashed. I didn't play for the whole day, and this evening it hasn't crashed yet, but it paused for about 10 seconds. So the new quest definitely came with some issues. Some others reported the crashes as well.

Top Bottom