Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sale 70% Mystery SB, SB2, SB3

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
ok friends please help me out/
i had 88 greens and i bought 3 boxes 2 i am left now with one green
I've got 1 broadcast tower 1 collider and finely 1 planetarium

what i need your help is to tell me
am i lucy or not
should i be happy or sad

am i lucy or not
should i be happy or sad
Be happy you got 1 planetarium :woot: you lucky just from 3 chest.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
As a low-level player, Box 1 will probably be best. It has two buildings that drop low to mid launch materials in
Training Center's and
Astronaut Academy's. These can really help you as you start to launch more. Box 2 has
Planetarium's which drops launch materials for red level launches, so it more useful for higher level player, while Box 3 has Ski Resort's which are 3x3 and drop collectible items which are less useful when you are a lower level.

Someone else is welcome to comment on other buildings that may be useful, but Mystery Super Building 1 seems best for lower level.
"low-level" means "below 31". Once you're 31 you fly reds with the big boys, and you get there faster than you'd wish, so the concept of "low-level" isn't particularly useful in AC.

I say: MSB2 until you get 5 Planetariums for your neighbors to visit, then MSB3 for 6 Ski Resorts, MSB1 last. AA's are not really comparable with Planetariums and TC's and launches other than red are rare, so IMHO buildings from MSB1 are for people who have almost everything and want to get rid of the "almost" part. Collectible buildings are among the most useful, the earlier the better. The "less useful" part happens when you have every single collection completed, until then it's "most useful".

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
"low-level" means "below 31". Once you're 31 you fly reds with the big boys, and you get there faster than you'd wish, so the concept of "low-level" isn't particularly useful in AC.
With the change in drops over the past few months from planetariums, I do not see any many players below level 60 joining red launches and many do not even have a red launch pad. It is a shame the newer players cannot level-up as quickly as we did in the past with red launches, but green and blue launches offer many good benefits as well and important buildings that need to be unlocked.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
With the change in drops over the past few months from planetariums, I do not see any many players below level 60 joining red launches and many do not even have a red launch pad. It is a shame the newer players cannot level-up as quickly as we did in the past with red launches, but green and blue launches offer many good benefits as well and important buildings that need to be unlocked.
The point is that green is not much easier than red (blue is the most difficult of them all), but they have much lower rewards. Therefore, if your resources are limited, then it's reasonable to launch even less green and blue to focus more on red.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
The point is that green is not much easier than red (blue is the most difficult of them all), but they have much lower rewards. Therefore, if your resources are limited, then it's reasonable to launch even less green and blue to focus more on red.
I disagree on the rewards being lower for a newer player between a red and green/blue launches. The rewards for green/blue launches ultimately get you the alien legacy and the space travel monument which are like 12 nice astronaut academies for cost of a some low level launches. By the time you have completed both of those collections a player will be near level 60 and ready to be a top player in red launches and no longer a low level player in my eyes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
then i save for a while, and try to get the mint in a couple of years
The mint will need 200 gold tokens and 800 silver tokens, and not greenies. If you are low on greenies I do not think it is worth spending them all on the 29 deal right now, but there is no guarantee we will get the 19 greenie deal anytime soon or the Mint either.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i looked on the wiki it said every 4 hours you get 4 greenies for 42 days
if this is so then that it 42 x 24 = 1,008 greenies
gives me something to play for, i need to get my airport side in better condition too, helis stuffed it all up

they are on the outer, gonna get rid of the lot

i looked on the wiki it said every 4 hours you get 4 greenies for 42 days
if this is so then that it 42 x 24 = 1,008 greenies
gives me something to play for, i need to get my airport side in better condition too, helis stuffed it all up

they are on the outer, gonna get rid of the lot
You doing good start to save gold and silver from now by joining red launch and try to take first or you can buy gold with real money but for CBM buildings every 1 year and half they offered.
Mint is the best if you can click every 4 hours and collect all the greenies you the winner and maybe next year they offer the CBM no one know exactly when.

Last edited:

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger

am i lucy or not
should i be happy or sad
i would say you are lucky.. many peoples spent about 400 greenies and got no planetarium :)

Top Bottom